Ibrance and Incontinence - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Incontinence is found among people who take Ibrance, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Ibrance and have Incontinence. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 79,191 people who have side effects when taking Ibrance from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
79,191 people reported to have side effects when taking Ibrance.
Among them, 54 people (0.07%) have Incontinence.
What is Ibrance?
Ibrance has active ingredients of palbociclib. eHealthMe is studying from 79,268 Ibrance users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Incontinence?
Incontinence (lack of moderation or self-control) is found to be associated with 1,687 drugs and 1,086 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Ibrance and Incontinence reports submitted per year:
Time on Ibrance when people have Incontinence *:
- < 1 month: 66.67 %
- 1 - 6 months: 33.33 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Incontinence when taking Ibrance *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Incontinence when taking Ibrance *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 2 %
- 40-49: 26 %
- 50-59: 4 %
- 60+: 68 %
Common drugs people take besides Ibrance *:
- Faslodex: 19 people, 35.19%
- Zometa: 17 people, 31.48%
- Afinitor: 16 people, 29.63%
- Zoledronic Acid: 7 people, 12.96%
- Xanax: 5 people, 9.26%
- Albuterol Sulfate And Ipratropium Bromide: 4 people, 7.41%
- Cipro: 4 people, 7.41%
- Lexapro: 4 people, 7.41%
- Ultram: 4 people, 7.41%
- Levaquin: 4 people, 7.41%
Common side effects people have besides Incontinence *:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 33 people, 61.11%
- White Blood Cell Count Decreased: 27 people, 50.00%
- Pain: 23 people, 42.59%
- Weakness: 22 people, 40.74%
- Appetite - Decreased (decreased appetite occurs when you have a reduced desire to eat): 21 people, 38.89%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 21 people, 38.89%
- Back Pain: 19 people, 35.19%
- Hypoaesthesia (reduced sense of touch or sensation): 18 people, 33.33%
- Pain In Extremity: 18 people, 33.33%
- Headache (pain in head): 18 people, 33.33%
Common conditions people have *:
- Breast Cancer Metastatic: 31 people, 57.41%
- Breast Cancer: 11 people, 20.37%
- Pain: 7 people, 12.96%
- Breast Cancer Female: 7 people, 12.96%
- Stress And Anxiety: 5 people, 9.26%
- Arrhythmias (irregular heartbeat): 4 people, 7.41%
- High Blood Pressure: 2 people, 3.70%
- Neoplasm Malignant (cancer tumour): 2 people, 3.70%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 1 person, 1.85%
- Metastases To Bone (cancer spreads to bone): 1 person, 1.85%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Ibrance and have Incontinence?Check whether Incontinence is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Incontinence and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of palbociclib:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Ibrance:
- Ibrance (79,268 reports)
Common Ibrance side effects:
Browse all side effects of Ibrance:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Incontinence treatments and more:
- Incontinence (16,080 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Incontinence:
- Incontinence in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Incontinence in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Incontinence in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Incontinence:
All the drugs that are associated with Incontinence:
- Incontinence (1,687 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Incontinence:
All the conditions that are associated with Incontinence:
- Incontinence (1,086 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on palbociclib (the active ingredients of Ibrance) and Ibrance (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Ropinirole Hydrochloride and Buspirone Hcl drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Vancomycin Hydrochloride and Istodax drug interaction - 25 seconds ago
- Olanzapine and Depression - 35 seconds ago
- Arimidex and Incontinence - 41 seconds ago
- Somatuline Depot and Zolpidem drug interaction - 51 seconds ago
- Zithromax and Eating Disorder - 51 seconds ago
- Deep Venous Thrombosis and Hereditary Angioedema - 52 seconds ago
- Buscopan and Septic Shock - a minute ago
- Dextrostat and Viral Pharyngitis - a minute ago
- Chromium and Centrum drug interaction - a minute ago