Ibrance and Skin sensitisation - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Skin sensitisation is found among people who take Ibrance, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Ibrance and have Skin sensitisation. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 79,191 people who have side effects when taking Ibrance from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
79,191 people reported to have side effects when taking Ibrance.
Among them, 17 people (0.02%) have Skin sensitisation.
What is Ibrance?
Ibrance has active ingredients of palbociclib. eHealthMe is studying from 79,275 Ibrance users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Skin sensitisation?
Skin sensitisation (sensitive skin) is found to be associated with 504 drugs and 296 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Ibrance and Skin sensitisation reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Skin sensitisation when taking Ibrance *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Skin sensitisation when taking Ibrance *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 64.71 %
- 50-59: 35.29 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Ibrance *:
- Faslodex: 12 people, 70.59%
- Zometa: 11 people, 64.71%
- Afinitor: 11 people, 64.71%
- Zoledronic Acid: 6 people, 35.29%
- Fish Oil: 1 person, 5.88%
- Advil: 1 person, 5.88%
- Calcium: 1 person, 5.88%
- Capecitabine: 1 person, 5.88%
- Fentanyl: 1 person, 5.88%
- Mefenamic Acid: 1 person, 5.88%
Common side effects people have besides Skin sensitisation *:
- White Blood Cell Count Decreased: 13 people, 76.47%
- Urticaria (rash of round, red welts on the skin that itch intensely): 13 people, 76.47%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 13 people, 76.47%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 13 people, 76.47%
- Pain: 13 people, 76.47%
- Abdominal Discomfort: 13 people, 76.47%
- Back Pain: 12 people, 70.59%
- Pain In Extremity: 12 people, 70.59%
- Bone Pain: 12 people, 70.59%
- Weakness: 12 people, 70.59%
Common conditions people have *:
- Breast Cancer Metastatic: 13 people, 76.47%
- Breast Cancer Female: 2 people, 11.76%
- Rickets (softening of bones): 1 person, 5.88%
- Breast Cancer Stage Iv: 1 person, 5.88%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Ibrance and have Skin sensitisation?Check whether Skin sensitisation is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Skin sensitisation and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of palbociclib:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Ibrance:
- Ibrance (79,275 reports)
Common Ibrance side effects:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 16,023 reports
- Hair loss: 6,928 reports
- Diarrhea: 5,821 reports
- Death: 4,821 reports
- Agranulocytosis (a deficiency of granulocytes in the blood, causing increased vulnerability to infection): 4,573 reports
- Weakness: 3,662 reports
Browse all side effects of Ibrance:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Skin sensitisation treatments and more:
- Skin sensitisation (1,167 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Skin sensitisation:
- Skin sensitisation in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Skin sensitisation in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Skin sensitisation in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
All the drugs that are associated with Skin sensitisation:
- Skin sensitisation (504 drugs)
All the conditions that are associated with Skin sensitisation:
- Skin sensitisation (296 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on palbociclib (the active ingredients of Ibrance) and Ibrance (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Blopress and Weight Loss - now
- Cyclophosphamide and Pneumonia Escherichia - 4 seconds ago
- Cymbalta and Occupational Physical Problem - 4 seconds ago
- Cyclophosphamide and Lumbar Puncture Abnormal - 4 seconds ago
- Cosentyx and Ataxia Aggravated - 7 seconds ago
- Ampicillin And Sulbactam and Angina Pectoris Aggravated - 8 seconds ago
- Coumadin and Pulmonary Arterial Pressure Increased - 10 seconds ago
- Cymbalta and Thrombophlebitis Superficial - 15 seconds ago
- Exforge and Sinus Arrest - 18 seconds ago
- Cyclophosphamide and Staphylococcal Infection - 18 seconds ago