Ibu and Mitral valve replacement - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Mitral valve replacement is reported only by a few people who take Ibu.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Ibu and have Mitral valve replacement. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 205,298 people who have side effects while taking Ibu from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
205,298 people reported to have side effects when taking Ibu.
Among them, 2 people (0.0%) have Mitral valve replacement.
What is Ibu?
Ibu has active ingredients of ibuprofen. It is often used in pain. eHealthMe is studying from 211,582 Ibu users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Mitral valve replacement?
Mitral valve replacement is found to be associated with 424 drugs and 148 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Ibu and Mitral valve replacement reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Mitral valve replacement when taking Ibu *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Mitral valve replacement when taking Ibu *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 100 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Ibu *:
- Warfarin Sodium: 2 people, 100.00%
- Gabapentin: 2 people, 100.00%
- Clonazepam: 2 people, 100.00%
- Dexamethasone: 2 people, 100.00%
- Dihydroergotamine Mesylate: 2 people, 100.00%
- Fioricet: 2 people, 100.00%
- Venlafaxine Hydrochloride: 2 people, 100.00%
- Atenolol: 2 people, 100.00%
- Hydroxyzine: 2 people, 100.00%
- Imitrex: 2 people, 100.00%
Common side effects people have besides Mitral valve replacement *:
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 2 people, 100.00%
- Pain In Limb: 2 people, 100.00%
- Dyspnea Exertional: 2 people, 100.00%
- Mitral Valve Incompetence (inefficient heart valve): 2 people, 100.00%
- Muscle Spasms (muscle contraction): 2 people, 100.00%
- Oedema Lower Limb (fluid collection in tissue of lower leg): 2 people, 100.00%
- Cardiac Arrest: 2 people, 100.00%
- Tricuspid Valve Incompetence (inefficient heart valve): 2 people, 100.00%
- Pericardial Effusion (fluid around the heart): 1 person, 50.00%
- Pleuritic Pain: 1 person, 50.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Ibu and have Mitral valve replacement?Check whether Mitral valve replacement is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Moslim MA, Sodeman TC, Nawras AT, "A Case of Suggested Ibuprofen-Induced Acute Pancreatitis", American journal of therapeutics, 2016 Nov .
How severe was Mitral valve replacement and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of ibuprofen:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Ibu:
- Ibu (211,582 reports)
Common Ibu side effects:
- Pain: 17,523 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 15,406 reports
- Drug ineffective: 15,021 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 13,205 reports
- Rashes (redness): 11,367 reports
- Joint pain: 10,750 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 10,343 reports
- Nausea and vomiting: 10,044 reports
- Diarrhea: 9,618 reports
Browse all side effects of Ibu:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Mitral valve replacement treatments and more:
- Mitral valve replacement (1,971 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Mitral valve replacement:
- Mitral valve replacement in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Mitral valve replacement in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Mitral valve replacement in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
All the drugs that are associated with Mitral valve replacement:
- Mitral valve replacement (424 drugs)
All the conditions that are associated with Mitral valve replacement:
- Mitral valve replacement (148 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on ibuprofen (the active ingredients of Ibu) and Ibu (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Zide and Type 1 Diabetes - a second ago
- Clopidogrel and Hizentra drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Levoleucovorin Calcium and Pancreatitis Aggravated - 14 seconds ago
- Midodrine Hydrochloride and Ativan drug interaction - 27 seconds ago
- Polymyalgia Rheumatica and Sepsis - 35 seconds ago
- Isoptin and Paronychia - 37 seconds ago
- Ludiomil and Progesterone drug interaction - 37 seconds ago
- Cellcept and Meningitis Viral - 40 seconds ago
- Zinc Sulfate and Detrol La drug interaction - 44 seconds ago
- Oxycodone and Dermatitis Infected - 45 seconds ago