Ibuprofen sodium and Fear of disease - from FDA reports
Fear of disease is reported only by a few people who take Ibuprofen Sodium. We study 37 people who have side effects while taking Ibuprofen sodium from FDA. Among them, 1 have Fear of disease. Find out below who they are, when they have Fear of disease and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Dec, 17, 2017
37 people reported to have side effects when taking Ibuprofen sodium.
Among them, 1 person (2.7%) has Fear of disease
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Fear of disease when taking Ibuprofen sodium *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Fear of disease when taking Ibuprofen sodium *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 100 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Stroke (1 person, 100.00%)
- Neck Pain (1 person, 100.00%)
- Menstruation Irregular (1 person, 100.00%)
- Hiatal Hernia (1 person, 100.00%)
- Gastrointestinal Disorder (1 person, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zocor (1 person, 100.00%)
- Yaz (1 person, 100.00%)
- Yasmin (1 person, 100.00%)
- Pravachol (1 person, 100.00%)
- Pantoprazole (1 person, 100.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Stroke (1 person, 100.00%)
- Pain (1 person, 100.00%)
- Memory Loss (1 person, 100.00%)
- Injury (1 person, 100.00%)
- Head Injury (1 person, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Fear of disease when taking Ibuprofen sodium?
- Check symptoms - is fear of disease caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsFear of disease and drugs with ingredients of ibuprofen sodium.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeFear of disease and Ibuprofen sodium from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Ibuprofen sodium has active ingredients of ibuprofen sodium. (latest outcomes from Ibuprofen sodium 49 users)
Fear of disease
Fear of disease has been reported by people with birth control, osteoporosis, premenstrual syndrome, acne, pain (latest reports from 1,614 Fear of disease patients).