Ibuprofen sodium and Gait disturbance - from FDA reports
There is no Gait disturbance reported by people who take Ibuprofen sodium yet. This review analyzes which people have Gait disturbance with Ibuprofen sodium. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
No report is found.
Do you take Ibuprofen sodium and have Gait disturbance?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Gait disturbance
- Get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Ibuprofen sodium has active ingredients of ibuprofen sodium. (latest outcomes from Ibuprofen sodium 49 users)
Gait disturbance has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, high blood pressure, pain (latest reports from 113,470 Gait disturbance patients).
Drugs that are associated with Gait disturbanceGait disturbance
Could your condition cause Gait disturbanceGait disturbance
Ibuprofen sodium side effects
- Ibuprofen sodium side effects (37 reports)
Browse all side effects of Ibuprofen sodiuma b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Ibuprofen Sodium and have Gait Disturbance
- Support group for people who have Gait Disturbance
- Support group for people who take Ibuprofen Sodium
- Jakafi and Fosamax drug interaction
- Finasteride and Calcium drug interaction
- Will you have Shortness Of Breath with Nexium?
- Will you have Thrombocytopenia with Pristiq?
- Zyban and Dexilant drug interaction
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Jakafi and Fosamax
- Support group for people who take Finasteride and Calcium
- Support group for people who take Nexium and have Shortness Of Breath?
- Support group for people who take Pristiq and have Thrombocytopenia?
- Support group for people who take Zyban and Dexilant
- What to expect when you take Jakafi and Fosamax
- What to expect when you take Finasteride and Calcium
- What to expect when you take Nexium and have Shortness Of Breath?
- What to expect when you take Pristiq and have Thrombocytopenia?
- What to expect when you take Zyban and Dexilant
Care Guides wanted
- Care Guide for people who take Jakafi and Fosamax
- Care Guide for people who take Finasteride and Calcium
- Care Guide for people who take Nexium and have Shortness Of Breath
- Care Guide for people who take Pristiq and have Thrombocytopenia
- Care Guide for people who take Zyban and Dexilant
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.