Ibuprofen sodium and Gall bladder perforation - from FDA reports
There is no Gall bladder perforation reported by people who take Ibuprofen sodium yet. This review analyzes which people have Gall bladder perforation with Ibuprofen sodium. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
No report is found.
- Subscribe to monitor Gall bladder perforation in Ibuprofen sodium
- Subscribe to monitor Ibuprofen sodium
Do you take Ibuprofen sodium and have Gall bladder perforation?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Gall bladder perforation
- Predict new side effects and undetected conditions
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Ibuprofen sodium has active ingredients of ibuprofen sodium. (latest outcomes from Ibuprofen sodium 49 users)
Gall Bladder Perforation
Gall bladder perforation (hole in gallbladder) (latest reports from 27 Gall bladder perforation patients).
Drugs that are associated with Gall bladder perforationGall bladder perforation
Could your condition cause Gall bladder perforationGall bladder perforation
Ibuprofen sodium side effects
- Ibuprofen sodium side effects (37 reports)
Browse all side effects of Ibuprofen sodiuma b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Ibuprofen Sodium and have Gall Bladder Perforation
- Support group for people who have Gall Bladder Perforation
- Support group for people who take Ibuprofen Sodium
- Will you have Sinusitis - Acute with Anxiety?
- Will you have Sinus Infection with Anxiety?
- Will you have Acute Sinusitis with Anxiety?
- Will you have Sinusitis with Anxiety?
- Will you have Prostate Cancer with Magnesium Orotate?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who have Anxiety and Sinusitis - Acute?
- Support group for people who have Anxiety and Sinus Infection?
- Support group for people who have Anxiety and Acute Sinusitis?
- Support group for people who have Anxiety and Sinusitis?
- Support group for people who take Magnesium Orotate and have Prostate Cancer?
- What to expect when you have Anxiety and Sinusitis - Acute?
- What to expect when you have Anxiety and Sinus Infection?
- What to expect when you have Anxiety and Acute Sinusitis?
- What to expect when you have Anxiety and Sinusitis?
- What to expect when you take Magnesium Orotate and have Prostate Cancer?
- A study for a 37 year old woman who takes Hctz, Adderall 20, Zyrtec
- A study for a 22 year old man who takes Buspirone Hcl, Olanzapine
- A study for a 57 year old woman who takes Vitamin D3, Lexapro, Prilosec Otc
- A study for a 61 year old man who takes Dutasteride
- A study for a 47 year old woman who takes Oxybutynin
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.