Ibuprofen sodium and Gallbladder mucocoele - from FDA reports
There is no Gallbladder mucocoele reported by people who take Ibuprofen sodium yet. This review analyzes which people have Gallbladder mucocoele with Ibuprofen sodium. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
No report is found.
- Subscribe to monitor Gallbladder mucocoele in Ibuprofen sodium
- Subscribe to monitor Ibuprofen sodium
Do you take Ibuprofen sodium and have Gallbladder mucocoele?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Gallbladder mucocoele
- Get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Ibuprofen sodium has active ingredients of ibuprofen sodium. (latest outcomes from Ibuprofen sodium 49 users)
Gallbladder mucocoele (obstruction of the gallbladder's storage capacity due to the formation of a thick, mucoid bile mass inside the gallbladder) has been reported by people with diarrhea, carcinoid tumor, skin blushing/flushing (latest reports from 2 Gallbladder mucocoele patients).
Drugs that are associated with Gallbladder mucocoeleGallbladder mucocoele
Could your condition cause Gallbladder mucocoeleGallbladder mucocoele
Ibuprofen sodium side effects
- Ibuprofen sodium side effects (37 reports)
Browse all side effects of Ibuprofen sodiuma b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Ibuprofen Sodium and have Gallbladder Mucocoele
- Support group for people who have Gallbladder Mucocoele
- Support group for people who take Ibuprofen Sodium
- Will you have Rash with Benemid?
- Will you have Fall with Cancer Pain?
- Will you have Pain Relief with Razadyne Er?
- Will you have Skeletal Injury with Busulfex?
- How effective is Tranxene for Wakefulness?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Benemid and have Rash?
- Support group for people who have Cancer Pain and Fall?
- Support group for people who take Razadyne Er and have Pain Relief?
- Support group for people who take Busulfex and have Skeletal Injury?
- What to expect when you take Benemid and have Rash?
- What to expect when you have Cancer Pain and Fall?
- What to expect when you take Razadyne Er and have Pain Relief?
- What to expect when you take Busulfex and have Skeletal Injury?
- A study for a 33 year old woman who takes Tysabri
- A study for a 43 year old woman who takes Entyvio
- A study for a 63 year old man who takes Losartan, Lovastatin, Januvia, Metformin, Glimepiride
- A study for a 33 year old woman who takes Gabapentin
- A study for a 65 year old man who takes Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Omeprazole And Clarithromycin And Amoxicillin, Cymbalta, Morphine, Tricor
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.