Ibuprofen sodium and Gallbladder oedema - from FDA reports
There is no Gallbladder oedema reported by people who take Ibuprofen sodium yet. This review analyzes which people have Gallbladder oedema with Ibuprofen sodium. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
No report is found.
Do you take Ibuprofen sodium and have Gallbladder oedema?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Gallbladder oedema
- Get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Ibuprofen sodium has active ingredients of ibuprofen sodium. (latest outcomes from Ibuprofen sodium 49 users)
Gallbladder oedema (swelling of gallbladder) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, procedural pain, depression, pain (latest reports from 229 Gallbladder oedema patients).
Drugs that are associated with Gallbladder oedemaGallbladder oedema
Could your condition cause Gallbladder oedemaGallbladder oedema
Ibuprofen sodium side effects
- Ibuprofen sodium side effects (37 reports)
Browse all side effects of Ibuprofen sodiuma b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Ibuprofen Sodium and have Gallbladder Oedema
- Support group for people who have Gallbladder Oedema
- Support group for people who take Ibuprofen Sodium
- Will you have Uc with Ferrlecit?
- Will you have Sedation with Adderall Xr 15?
- Will you have Leishmaniasis with Anxiety?
- Will you have Kala-Azar with Anxiety?
- Will you have Eating Disorder - Anorexia with Lyrica?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Ferrlecit and have Uc?
- Support group for people who take Adderall Xr 15 and have Sedation?
- Support group for people who have Anxiety and Leishmaniasis?
- Support group for people who have Anxiety and Kala-Azar?
- Support group for people who take Lyrica and have Eating Disorder - Anorexia?
- What to expect when you take Ferrlecit and have Uc?
- What to expect when you take Adderall Xr 15 and have Sedation?
- What to expect when you have Anxiety and Leishmaniasis?
- What to expect when you have Anxiety and Kala-Azar?
- What to expect when you take Lyrica and have Eating Disorder - Anorexia?
Care Guides wanted
- Care Guide for people who take Ferrlecit and have Uc
- Care Guide for people who take Adderall Xr 15 and have Sedation
- Care Guide for people who have Anxiety and Leishmaniasis
- Care Guide for people who have Anxiety and Kala-Azar
- Care Guide for people who take Lyrica and have Eating Disorder - Anorexia
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.