Ibuprofen sodium and Macrocytic anemia - from FDA reports
There is no Macrocytic anemia reported by people who take Ibuprofen sodium yet. This review analyzes which people have Macrocytic anemia with Ibuprofen sodium. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
No report is found.
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Macrocytic anemia
- You are not alone, connect with people like you
- Subscribe to monitor Macrocytic anemia in Ibuprofen sodium
- Become a Care Guide with your experience in Ibuprofen sodium and Macrocytic anemia
You could also:
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
Ibuprofen sodium has active ingredients of ibuprofen sodium. (latest outcomes from Ibuprofen sodium 49 users)
Macrocytic anemia (anaemia in which red blood cells are larger than normal, fall in haemoglobin concentration) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, migraine, diabetes, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (latest reports from 99 Macrocytic anemia patients).
Drugs that are associated with Macrocytic anemiaMacrocytic anemia
Could your condition cause Macrocytic anemiaMacrocytic anemia
Ibuprofen sodium side effects
- Ibuprofen sodium side effects (37 reports)
Browse all side effects of Ibuprofen sodiuma b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Ibuprofen Sodium and have Macrocytic Anemia
- Support group for people who have Macrocytic Anemia
- Support group for people who take Ibuprofen Sodium
- What to expect when you take Tadalafil and have Thin Blood?
- Will you have Lose Weight with Lotronex?
- What to expect when you take Phentermine and Meloxicam
- What to expect when you take Prevacid and have Faecal Impaction?
- Will you have Dysgeusia with Depakene?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Lotronex and have Lose Weight?
- Support group for people who take Depakene and have Dysgeusia?
- Support group for people who take Trimethoprim and Uva Ursi
- Support group for people who take Norco and Calcium Carbonate
- Support group for people who take Calcimar and have Back Pain?
- John.been taking lex for OCD.only minimal relief.want to hear from others out there.I HAVE TAKEN...
- Hello... Im wita. Im on my way struggling with my vaginal infection. I need encouragement to...
- Anyone out there suffer from same? And are there any suggestions that might help? (seems caffeine...
- Hi, I'm Sherilee. I have RA and fibromyalgia. Was on Remicade, with no weight gain, until it...
- Jacqueline, 57 years old. I developed such, severe lower abdominal pain that I went off this drug...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.