Ibuprofen sodium and Macroglobulinemia - primary - from FDA reports
There is no Macroglobulinemia - primary reported by people who take Ibuprofen sodium yet. This review analyzes which people have Macroglobulinemia - primary with Ibuprofen sodium. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
No report is found.
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Macroglobulinemia - primary
- You are not alone, connect with people like you
- Subscribe to monitor Macroglobulinemia - primary in Ibuprofen sodium
- Become a Care Guide with your experience in Ibuprofen sodium and Macroglobulinemia - primary
You could also:
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
Ibuprofen sodium has active ingredients of ibuprofen sodium. (latest outcomes from Ibuprofen sodium 49 users)
Macroglobulinemia - Primary
Macroglobulinemia - primary (cancer of the b lymphocytes (a type of white blood)- primary) (latest reports from 13 Macroglobulinemia - primary patients).
Drugs that are associated with Macroglobulinemia - primaryMacroglobulinemia - primary
Could your condition cause Macroglobulinemia - primaryMacroglobulinemia - primary
Ibuprofen sodium side effects
- Ibuprofen sodium side effects (37 reports)
Browse all side effects of Ibuprofen sodiuma b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Ibuprofen Sodium and have Macroglobulinemia - Primary
- Support group for people who have Macroglobulinemia - Primary
- Support group for people who take Ibuprofen Sodium
- Will you have Heart Palpitations with Welchol?
- Inderal and Neurontin drug interaction
- Will you have Yeast Infection - Vagina with Versed?
- Simvastatin and Xiidra drug interaction
- Will you have Nasal Inflammation with Fluticasone Propionate?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Welchol and have Heart Palpitations?
- Support group for people who take Inderal and Neurontin
- Support group for people who take Versed and have Yeast Infection - Vagina?
- Support group for people who take Simvastatin and Xiidra
- Support group for people who take Fluticasone Propionate and have Nasal Inflammation?
- I have been on this drug for over 10 years as well as steroids. I take them for auto immune...
- I have been so sick with this metallic taste in my mouth for almost 2 years..will call my...
- I've been on anastrozole since 12/2016...sick to my stomach with metallic taste..I just discovered...
- My wife was treated for stage 3 breast cancer in 2016 and has been taking letrozole since the fall...
- I am Imam-fulani adult male Nigerian am 38years old, a graduate of human anatomy. I was diagnosed...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.