Ibuprofen sodium and Macula lutea - from FDA reports
There is no Macula lutea reported by people who take Ibuprofen sodium yet. This review analyzes which people have Macula lutea with Ibuprofen sodium. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
No report is found.
Experience matters! A new approach to health care:
What's next: manage your medications
- Subscribe to monitor Macula lutea in Ibuprofen sodium
- Subscribe to monitor Ibuprofen sodium
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Macula lutea
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Ibuprofen sodium has active ingredients of ibuprofen sodium. (latest outcomes from Ibuprofen sodium 49 users)
Macula lutea (an oval-shaped highly pigmented yellow spot near the centre of the retina) - No reports found.
Drugs that are associated with Macula luteaMacula lutea
Could your condition cause Macula luteaMacula lutea
Ibuprofen sodium side effects
- Ibuprofen sodium side effects (37 reports)
Browse all side effects of Ibuprofen sodiuma b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Ibuprofen Sodium and have Macula Lutea
- Support group for people who have Macula Lutea
- Support group for people who take Ibuprofen Sodium
- Will you have Dysphagia with Hygroton?
- Buspar and Dilantin drug interaction
- Will you have Embolism with Tikosyn?
- Will you have Rash with Solu-Medrol?
- Will you have Blindness with Advair Diskus 250/50?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Hygroton and have Dysphagia?
- Support group for people who take Buspar and Dilantin
- Support group for people who take Tikosyn and have Embolism?
- Support group for people who take Solu-Medrol and have Rash?
- Support group for people who take Advair Diskus 250/50 and have Blindness?
- Bala Krishnan - Age 53-india - having Gerd_Anxity_rls (Want to Know what Med can be fit for...
- Hi I am the girlfriend of a man with a inguinal hernia the size of a softball. He is a very...
- Charlene Vermeulen - I have extreme muscle stiffness and migraines caused by stiff jaw
- Hi I am three girlfriend off a man with a inguinal hernia the size of a softball. He is a very...
- My daughter is limping around the house. We tried mustard, salt, bananas, heating pad. I may need...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.