Ibuprofen sodium and Macular ischaemia - from FDA reports
There is no Macular ischaemia reported by people who take Ibuprofen sodium yet. This review analyzes which people have Macular ischaemia with Ibuprofen sodium. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
No report is found.
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Macular ischaemia
- You are not alone, connect with people like you
- Subscribe to monitor Macular ischaemia in Ibuprofen sodium
- Become a Care Guide with your experience in Ibuprofen sodium and Macular ischaemia
You could also:
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
Ibuprofen sodium has active ingredients of ibuprofen sodium. (latest outcomes from Ibuprofen sodium 49 users)
Macular ischaemia (broken foveal capillary ring) has been reported by people with retinal vessel occlusion, diabetic retinopathy, diabetic retinal oedema, macular oedema, high blood pressure (latest reports from 104 Macular ischaemia patients).
Drugs that are associated with Macular ischaemiaMacular ischaemia
Could your condition cause Macular ischaemiaMacular ischaemia
Ibuprofen sodium side effects
- Ibuprofen sodium side effects (37 reports)
Browse all side effects of Ibuprofen sodiuma b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Ibuprofen Sodium and have Macular Ischaemia
- Support group for people who have Macular Ischaemia
- Support group for people who take Ibuprofen Sodium
- Will you have Pain Management with Claravis?
- Will you have Painful Erection with Valproate Sodium?
- Will you have Hypothyroidism with Verapamil Hcl?
- Will you have Daytime Sleep Disorder with Hydramine?
- Will you have Mixed Hepatocellular-Cholestatic Injury with Coumadin?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Claravis and have Pain Management?
- Support group for people who take Valproate Sodium and have Painful Erection?
- Support group for people who take Verapamil Hcl and have Hypothyroidism?
- Support group for people who take Hydramine and have Daytime Sleep Disorder?
- Support group for people who take Coumadin and have Mixed Hepatocellular-Cholestatic Injury?
- I was diagnosed with leukemia two years ago. I am on tasigna 150 mg. Can I take tumeric along with...
- Have intermittent blurred vision. Am pre-diabetic ( insulin resistant) but not using medication....
- Larry Been having dizzy spell's ! Monday started having double vision . Had a CT scan done Monday...
- Thanks for posting that. I have been on Lamictal for five months. Just this week I noticed some...
- I went thru kidney cancer in 2001, I took across but can't prove it
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.