Ibuprofen sodium and Macular ischaemia - from FDA reports
There is no Macular ischaemia reported by people who take Ibuprofen sodium yet. This review analyzes which people have Macular ischaemia with Ibuprofen sodium. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
No report is found.
Do you have Macular ischaemia while taking Ibuprofen sodium?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Macular ischaemia
- Subscribe to monitor Macular ischaemia in Ibuprofen sodium
You are not alone:
Ibuprofen sodium has active ingredients of ibuprofen sodium. (latest outcomes from Ibuprofen sodium 71 users)
Macular ischaemia (broken foveal capillary ring) has been reported by people with retinal vessel occlusion, diabetic retinopathy, diabetic retinal oedema, macular oedema, high blood pressure (latest reports from 110 Macular ischaemia patients).
Drugs that are associated with Macular ischaemiaMacular ischaemia
Could your condition cause Macular ischaemiaMacular ischaemia
Ibuprofen sodium side effects
- Ibuprofen sodium side effects (59 reports)
Browse all side effects of Ibuprofen sodiuma b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Electrolyte Depletion with Warfarin Sodium? - now
- Will you have Voice Strain with Gleevec? - now
- Will you have Loss Of Voice with Gleevec? - now
- Will you have Dysphonia with Gleevec? - now
- Will you have Hoarseness Or Changing Voice with Gleevec? - a second ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 26 year old woman who takes Adderall - 16 minutes ago
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Rocephin W/ Dextrose In Plastic Container, Flagyl I.v. Rtu In Plastic Container - 21 minutes ago
- A study for a 23 year old woman who takes Nyquil, Wellbutrin - 24 minutes ago
- Drug comparison of Diamox, Spironolactone for a 34 year old woman - 25 minutes ago
- A study for a 48 year old woman who takes Prednisone - 31 minutes ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.