Ibuprofen sodium and Macular rupture - from FDA reports
There is no Macular rupture reported by people who take Ibuprofen sodium yet. This review analyzes which people have Macular rupture with Ibuprofen sodium. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
No report is found.
Experience matters! A new approach to health care:
What's next: manage your medications
- Subscribe to monitor Macular rupture in Ibuprofen sodium
- Subscribe to monitor Ibuprofen sodium
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Macular rupture
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Ibuprofen sodium has active ingredients of ibuprofen sodium. (latest outcomes from Ibuprofen sodium 49 users)
Macular rupture (breaks in macula a part of internal eye) has been reported by people with bronchitis, psoriasis, constipation, multiple sclerosis, back pain (latest reports from 22 Macular rupture patients).
Drugs that are associated with Macular ruptureMacular rupture
Could your condition cause Macular ruptureMacular rupture
Ibuprofen sodium side effects
- Ibuprofen sodium side effects (37 reports)
Browse all side effects of Ibuprofen sodiuma b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Ibuprofen Sodium and have Macular Rupture
- Support group for people who have Macular Rupture
- Support group for people who take Ibuprofen Sodium
- Will you have Hyperhidrosis with Baraclude?
- Will you have Vertigo with Ansaid?
- Will you have Rhinitis with Metoprolol Tartrate?
- Will you have Therapeutic Response Decreased with Ritalin?
- Will you have Dizziness with Remicade?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Baraclude and have Hyperhidrosis?
- Support group for people who take Ansaid and have Vertigo?
- Support group for people who take Metoprolol Tartrate and have Rhinitis?
- Support group for people who take Ritalin and have Therapeutic Response Decreased?
- Support group for people who take Remicade and have Dizziness?
- Hi Have been taking Olmetec Plus for about one year and take Tylenol extra strength for headache...
- Hi, 2 months ago I had a suspicion of having malaria so I took 2 days of emergency Malarone...
- Hi, I'm Rich McDermott from Levittown NY. Just started taking Flomax a week ago after prostate...
- First time taking the Depo shot in the beginning of June, now dealing with headaches and joints. I...
- Debbie had a heart attack march 29 of this year had 1 stint put in and 2 more to go they put on...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.