Ibuprofen sodium and Macular scar - from FDA reports
There is no Macular scar reported by people who take Ibuprofen sodium yet. This review analyzes which people have Macular scar with Ibuprofen sodium. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
No report is found.
Do you have Macular scar while taking Ibuprofen sodium?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Macular scar
- Subscribe to monitor Macular scar in Ibuprofen sodium
You are not alone:
Ibuprofen sodium has active ingredients of ibuprofen sodium. (latest outcomes from Ibuprofen sodium 71 users)
Macular scar has been reported by people with age-related macular degeneration, choroidal neovascularisation, macular degeneration, retinal vascular disorder, constipation (latest reports from 184 Macular scar patients).
Drugs that are associated with Macular scarMacular scar
Could your condition cause Macular scarMacular scar
Ibuprofen sodium side effects
- Ibuprofen sodium side effects (59 reports)
Browse all side effects of Ibuprofen sodiuma b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Cyclic Vomiting Syndrome with Ativan? - a second ago
- Will you have Corneal Epithelium Defect with Advil Allergy Sinus? - a second ago
- Will you have Pain - Eye with Levitra? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Ophthalmalgia with Levitra? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Eye Pain with Levitra? - 3 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- Drug comparison of Divalproex, Concerta, Latuda for a 30 year old woman - an hour ago
- Drug comparison of Dilantin, Keppra for a 55 year old man - an hour ago
- A study for a 41 year old woman who takes Fish Oil, Garlic, Berberis Vulgaris - an hour ago
- A study for a 55 year old woman who takes Prevacid, Otezla, Synthroid, Lexapro, Wellbutrin Xl - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old man who takes Diovan, Bystolic - 2 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.