Ibuprofen sodium and Macular scar - from FDA reports
There is no Macular scar reported by people who take Ibuprofen sodium yet. This review analyzes which people have Macular scar with Ibuprofen sodium. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
No report is found.
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Macular scar
- You are not alone, connect with people like you
- Subscribe to monitor Macular scar in Ibuprofen sodium
- Become a Care Guide with your experience in Ibuprofen sodium and Macular scar
You could also:
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
Ibuprofen sodium has active ingredients of ibuprofen sodium. (latest outcomes from Ibuprofen sodium 49 users)
Macular scar has been reported by people with age-related macular degeneration, choroidal neovascularisation, macular degeneration, retinal vascular disorder, constipation (latest reports from 169 Macular scar patients).
Drugs that are associated with Macular scarMacular scar
Could your condition cause Macular scarMacular scar
Ibuprofen sodium side effects
- Ibuprofen sodium side effects (37 reports)
Browse all side effects of Ibuprofen sodiuma b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Ibuprofen Sodium and have Macular Scar
- Support group for people who have Macular Scar
- Support group for people who take Ibuprofen Sodium
- Will you have Muscle Spasms with Depakene?
- What to expect when you take Oxybutynin and have Bedridden?
- Will you have Dysfunctional Uterine Bleeding (Dub) with Accupril?
- Will you have Shock - Anaphylactic with Phytomenadione?
- Will you have Deafness with Irinotecan Hydrochloride?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Depakene and have Muscle Spasms?
- Support group for people who take Accupril and have Dysfunctional Uterine Bleeding (Dub)?
- Support group for people who take Phytomenadione and have Shock - Anaphylactic?
- Support group for people who take Irinotecan Hydrochloride and have Deafness?
- Support group for people who take Saphris and have Birth Control?
- I have just been diagnosed with ph and I am a bit fearful.....I am a female, 80 yrs old and had...
- I am in menopause and have been taking Prempro for 6 weeks. I get tingling and numbness in my...
- My Dr. put me on Metformin about a month ago. I have had toothaches on the upper jaw teeth. Could...
- Was just told by doctor to take both Marino’s and megace. I’m concerned about the interaction.
- I was on velcade for myeloma for three months, off for one month now. My calls are always cold,...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.