Ibuprofen sodium and Major depression - from FDA reports
There is no Major depression reported by people who take Ibuprofen sodium yet. This review analyzes which people have Major depression with Ibuprofen sodium. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
No report is found.
Experience matters! A new approach to health care:
What's next: manage your medications
- Subscribe to monitor Major depression in Ibuprofen sodium
- Subscribe to monitor Ibuprofen sodium
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Major depression
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Ibuprofen sodium has active ingredients of ibuprofen sodium. (latest outcomes from Ibuprofen sodium 49 users)
Major depression (a mood state that goes well beyond temporarily feeling sad or blue. it is a serious medical illness that affects one's thoughts, feelings) has been reported by people with depression, pain, osteoporosis, stress and anxiety, major depression (latest reports from 22,240 Major depression patients).
Drugs that are associated with Major depressionMajor depression
Could your condition cause Major depressionMajor depression
Ibuprofen sodium side effects
- Ibuprofen sodium side effects (37 reports)
Browse all side effects of Ibuprofen sodiuma b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Ibuprofen Sodium and have Major Depression
- Support group for people who have Major Depression
- Support group for people who take Ibuprofen Sodium
- Will you have Blood In Stool with Gun Shot Wound?
- Celexa and Gyne-Lotrimin drug interaction
- Will you have Itchiness with Absorica?
- Will you have Loss Of Memory with Sandostatin Lar?
- Will you have Nerve Degeneration with Nsvt?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who have Gun Shot Wound and Blood In Stool?
- Support group for people who take Celexa and Gyne-Lotrimin
- Support group for people who take Absorica and have Itchiness?
- Support group for people who take Sandostatin Lar and have Loss Of Memory?
- Support group for people who have Nsvt and Nerve Degeneration?
- I woke up with laryngitis which progressed to bronchitis. It took weeks for me to recover however...
- Hi. I’m a 33 year old woman and recently started taking singulair for allergies under my doctors...
- My name is Fred and I am having increased depression and anxiety since being put on Cellcept. I was...
- I am taking Premarin for 25 years Two years ago developed angiodema
- Hi, my name is Diane. Has anyone had severe loss from this. I have two copies of the gene. Seeking...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.