Ibuprofen sodium and Malacoplakia vesicae - from FDA reports
There is no Malacoplakia vesicae reported by people who take Ibuprofen sodium yet. This review analyzes which people have Malacoplakia vesicae with Ibuprofen sodium. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
No report is found.
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Malacoplakia vesicae
- You are not alone, connect with people like you
- Subscribe to monitor Malacoplakia vesicae in Ibuprofen sodium
- Become a Care Guide with your experience in Ibuprofen sodium and Malacoplakia vesicae
You could also:
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
Ibuprofen sodium has active ingredients of ibuprofen sodium. (latest outcomes from Ibuprofen sodium 49 users)
Malacoplakia vesicae (a flat yellow growth on the mucosa of the bladder) has been reported by people with kidney transplant, immunodeficiency disorders, sarcoidosis, asthma, dyslipidaemia (latest reports from 20 Malacoplakia vesicae patients).
Drugs that are associated with Malacoplakia vesicaeMalacoplakia vesicae
Could your condition cause Malacoplakia vesicaeMalacoplakia vesicae
Ibuprofen sodium side effects
- Ibuprofen sodium side effects (37 reports)
Browse all side effects of Ibuprofen sodiuma b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Ibuprofen Sodium and have Malacoplakia Vesicae
- Support group for people who have Malacoplakia Vesicae
- Support group for people who take Ibuprofen Sodium
- Will you have Hearing Loss with Vitamin B6?
- What to expect when you take Arginine Hcl and have Jitters?
- Will you have Eructation with Dexamethasone?
- Methylprednisolone and Metformin Hydrochloride drug interaction
- What to expect when you take Azilect and have Night Sweats?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Vitamin B6 and have Hearing Loss?
- Support group for people who take Dexamethasone and have Eructation?
- Support group for people who take Methylprednisolone and Metformin Hydrochloride
- Support group for people who take Semprex-D and have Itching?
- Support group for people who take Hydroxyzine and have Chronic Adrenocortical Insufficiency?
- Thanks for posting that. I have been on Lamictal for five months. Just this week I noticed some...
- I went thru kidney cancer in 2001, I took across but can't prove it
- My husband underwent kidney cancer surgery in december, he had a tumor size of bowling ball went...
- I feel all alone in this struggle..would love to find people going through what I am experiencing
- My doctor has prescribed Losartan HCTZ for my high blood pressure. Has anyone experienced weight...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.