Ibuprofen sodium and Malacoplakia vesicae - from FDA reports
There is no Malacoplakia vesicae reported by people who take Ibuprofen sodium yet. This review analyzes which people have Malacoplakia vesicae with Ibuprofen sodium. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
No report is found.
Do you have Malacoplakia vesicae while taking Ibuprofen sodium?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Malacoplakia vesicae
- Subscribe to monitor Malacoplakia vesicae in Ibuprofen sodium
You are not alone:
Ibuprofen sodium has active ingredients of ibuprofen sodium. (latest outcomes from Ibuprofen sodium 71 users)
Malacoplakia vesicae (a flat yellow growth on the mucosa of the bladder) has been reported by people with immunodeficiency disorders, kidney transplant, asthma, sarcoidosis, dyslipidaemia (latest reports from 36 Malacoplakia vesicae patients).
Drugs that are associated with Malacoplakia vesicaeMalacoplakia vesicae
Could your condition cause Malacoplakia vesicaeMalacoplakia vesicae
Ibuprofen sodium side effects
- Ibuprofen sodium side effects (59 reports)
Browse all side effects of Ibuprofen sodiuma b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Ankle Fracture with Dilaudid? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Gilbert'S Syndrome with Trimethoprim? - 3 seconds ago
- What to expect when you take Celebrex and have Delayed Ejaculation? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Abdominal Fullness Prematurely After Meals with Glucotrol Xl? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Early Satiety with Glucotrol Xl? - 5 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 48 year old woman who takes Omeprazole And Sodium Bicarbonate - 27 minutes ago
- A study for a 70 year old man who takes Lasix, Eliquis, Vitamins - an hour ago
- A study for a 81 year old woman who takes Ambien, Medrol, Norco, Dyrenium - an hour ago
- Drug comparison of Lamictal, Pristiq for a 59 year old woman - an hour ago
- A study for a 37 year old woman who takes Mary Jane - 2 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.