Ibuprofen sodium and Malaise - from FDA reports
Malaise is reported only by a few people who take Ibuprofen Sodium. We study 37 people who have side effects while taking Ibuprofen sodium from FDA. Among them, 1 have Malaise. Find out below who they are, when they have Malaise and more.
37 people reported to have side effects when taking Ibuprofen sodium.
Among them, 1 person (2.7%) has Malaise
Number of reports submitted per year:
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Advil: 1 person, 100.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Musculoskeletal Discomfort (discomfort in the body's muscles, joints, tendons, ligaments and nerves): 1 person, 100.00%
- Chest Pain: 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Malaise
- You are not alone, connect with people like you
- Subscribe to monitor Malaise in Ibuprofen sodium
- Become a Care Guide with your experience in Ibuprofen sodium and Malaise
You could also:
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
Ibuprofen sodium has active ingredients of ibuprofen sodium. (latest outcomes from Ibuprofen sodium 49 users)
Malaise (a feeling of general discomfort or uneasiness) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, osteoporosis, depression (latest reports from 243,581 Malaise patients).
Drugs that are associated with MalaiseMalaise (3,545 drugs)
Could your condition cause MalaiseMalaise (4,350 conditions)
Ibuprofen sodium side effects
- Ibuprofen sodium side effects (37 reports)
Browse all side effects of Ibuprofen sodiuma b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Ibuprofen Sodium and have Malaise
- Support group for people who have Malaise
- Support group for people who take Ibuprofen Sodium
You may be interested in these posts
- New to this, not sure if this is my problem, but I'm at my wits' end.
- I need treatment options for peptic ulcer malaise through interactions
- I've just started taking Methenamine after years of recurring kidney infections. I have a few autoimmune diseases and was taking Humira, which destroys your immune system. I've had three injections in the last 15 months because of these infections. So this is week 3 on the methenamine and I just...
- I'm 54, disabled from an autoimmune disease called Ankylosing Spondylitis. I've started Methenamine for chronic kidney infections in which my right kidney is colonized.
- I'm 56, had pain in scrotum both testicles for about 6 months know. No lumps or anything and urologist says he thinks I have epididymititis / inflammation of same, and that I have to be patient with it and it should go of its own accord. I feel malaise with this, I.e. A bit of a mild flu feeling...
- What to expect when you have Thyroid and Muscle Spasm?
- What to expect when you take Glucagon and have Macrostomia?
- What to expect when you take Tobradex and have Breast Pain?
- What to expect when you take Diuril and have Extravasation?
- Will you have Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness with Enjuvia?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Enjuvia and have Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness?
- Support group for people who take Niacin and have Nosebleeds?
- Support group for people who have Lipids Decreased and Pelvic Fibrosis?
- Support group for people who have Yaws and Tabes Dorsalis?
- This is first time happening to me. Usually use this Med when get acute attack of pancreatitis....
- Hello,&I had my 1st false positive drug test today, when all that should've been in my system was...
- Im sorry , what is fibromyalgia masochisim ? Is that a new term
- Hi, i'm Mike S. and was diagnosed with hiv in 1999. I learned 1 year ago that I have keratoconus...
- Hi, how are you? Are you still taking Colchicine? Why are you prescribed it? It will cause...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.