Who have Malaria with Ibuprofen sodium - from FDA reports
There is no Malaria reported by people who take Ibuprofen sodium yet. This review analyzes which people have Malaria with Ibuprofen sodium. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
No report is found.
Do you have Malaria while taking Ibuprofen sodium?
You are not alone:
Ibuprofen sodium has active ingredients of ibuprofen sodium. (latest outcomes from Ibuprofen sodium 78 users)
Malaria (a parasitic disease due to mosquito bite) has been reported by people with malaria, hiv infection, onchocerciasis, chronic myeloid leukaemia, preventive health care (latest reports from 4,618 Malaria patients).
Drugs that are associated with MalariaMalaria
Could your condition cause MalariaMalaria
Ibuprofen sodium side effects
- Ibuprofen sodium side effects (66 reports)
Browse by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Ibuprofen sodiuma b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Joint Stiffness with Cipro? - now
- Rama Tulsi and Rabbits drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Kava and Factive drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Nightmares with Daliresp? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Vivid Nightmare with Daliresp? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Nightmare with Daliresp? - 6 seconds ago
- Faex Medicinalis and Eberwurz drug interactions for girls aged 0-1 - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Dreams - Bad with Daliresp? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Bad Dreams with Daliresp? - 6 seconds ago
- Malarone and Jadenu Sprinkle drug interaction - 8 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 35 year old man who takes Adderall - an hour ago
- A study for a 72 year old man who takes Lasix, Cozaar - an hour ago
- A study for a 64 year old woman who takes Prozac, Topamax, Wellbutrin Xl, Abilify - an hour ago
- A study for a 60 year old woman who takes Tasigna, Effexor Xr - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 66 year old woman who takes Levothyroxine Sodium, Lisinopril - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 39 year old man who takes Vyvanse, Lexapro, Abilify - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 66 year old woman who takes Levothyroxine Sodium, Lisinopril - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 69 year old woman who takes Ceftin - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 4 year old girl who takes Singulair, Zyrtec, Flonase, Zantac - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 69 year old man who takes Entyvio - 5 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.