Ibuprofen sodium and Male genital atrophy - from FDA reports
There is no Male genital atrophy reported by people who take Ibuprofen sodium yet. This review analyzes which people have Male genital atrophy with Ibuprofen sodium. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including: The Lancet, and Mayo Clinic Proceedings.
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Ibuprofen sodium and have Male genital atrophy?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Male genital atrophy
- Predict new side effects and undetected conditions
- Share you experience to help people like you
Ibuprofen sodium has active ingredients of ibuprofen sodium. (latest outcomes from Ibuprofen sodium 49 users)
Male Genital Atrophy
Male genital atrophy (complete or partial wasting of male genitals) has been reported by people with androgenetic alopecia, hair loss, enlarged prostate, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, seborrhea (latest reports from 64 Male genital atrophy patients).
Drugs that are associated with Male genital atrophyMale genital atrophy
Could your condition cause Male genital atrophyMale genital atrophy
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsMale genital atrophy and drugs with ingredients of ibuprofen sodium.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeMale genital atrophy and Ibuprofen sodium from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Ibuprofen sodium side effects
- Ibuprofen sodium side effects (37 reports)
Browse all side effects of Ibuprofen sodiuma b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Analysis tools (to study 684 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Ibuprofen Sodium and have Male Genital Atrophy
- Support group for people who have Male Genital Atrophy
- Support group for people who take Ibuprofen Sodium
- Will you have Occlusion - Renal Vein with Avocado?
- Will you have Blood Magnesium Decreased with Psoriasis?
- Will you have Loss Of Consciousness with Acute Bacterial Tracheitis?
- Will you have Liver Transplant with Amlodipine Besylate?
- Will you have Transplant - Liver with Amlodipine Besylate?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Avocado and have Occlusion - Renal Vein?
- Support group for people who have Psoriasis and Blood Magnesium Decreased?
- Support group for people who have Acute Bacterial Tracheitis and Loss Of Consciousness?
- Support group for people who take Amlodipine Besylate and have Liver Transplant?
- Support group for people who take Amlodipine Besylate and have Transplant - Liver?
- What to expect when you take Avocado and have Occlusion - Renal Vein?
- What to expect when you have Psoriasis and Blood Magnesium Decreased?
- What to expect when you have Acute Bacterial Tracheitis and Loss Of Consciousness?
- What to expect when you take Amlodipine Besylate and have Liver Transplant?
- What to expect when you take Amlodipine Besylate and have Transplant - Liver?
- A study for a 25 year old woman who takes Tora
- A study for a 38 year old woman who takes Tradjenta, Glucophage
- A study for a 28 year old man who takes Zoloft, Buspar
- A study for a 62 year old man who takes Nifedipine, Gabapentin, Tacrolimus, Sorafenib, Fludrocortisone Acetate, Atovaquone, Magnesium, Carvedilol, Ursodiol, Oxycodone
- A study for a 54 year old man who takes Valtrex, Eliquis
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.