Ibuprofen sodium and Male genital atrophy - from FDA reports
There is no Male genital atrophy reported by people who take Ibuprofen sodium yet. This review analyzes which people have Male genital atrophy with Ibuprofen sodium. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
No report is found.
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Male genital atrophy
- You are not alone, connect with people like you
You could also:
- Personalize and monitor this study
- Volunteer or get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
Ibuprofen sodium has active ingredients of ibuprofen sodium. (latest outcomes from Ibuprofen sodium 49 users)
Male Genital Atrophy
Male genital atrophy (complete or partial wasting of male genitals) has been reported by people with androgenetic alopecia, hair loss, enlarged prostate, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, constipation (latest reports from 64 Male genital atrophy patients).
Drugs that are associated with Male genital atrophyMale genital atrophy
Could your condition cause Male genital atrophyMale genital atrophy
Ibuprofen sodium side effects
- Ibuprofen sodium side effects (37 reports)
Browse all side effects of Ibuprofen sodiuma b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Ibuprofen Sodium and have Male Genital Atrophy
- Support group for people who have Male Genital Atrophy
- Support group for people who take Ibuprofen Sodium
- Will you have Swelling with Lorabid?
- What to expect when you take Melatonin and have Menometrorrhagia?
- What to expect when you take Nexplanon and Melatonin
- Will you have Open Angle Glaucoma with Mometasone Furoate?
- Will you have Splenomegaly with Neulasta?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Lorabid and have Swelling?
- Support group for people who take Mometasone Furoate and have Open Angle Glaucoma?
- Support group for people who take Neulasta and have Splenomegaly?
- Support group for people who take Fioricet and have Limb Discomfort?
- Support group for people who take Zyprexa and Xenazine
- Hi. I am a kidney doc with patients who sound like you. I have had some success in getting one...
- Hi, I’m newly diagnosed as well. I ended up getting pericarditis and have been talking mitigate and...
- Hello is there anyone out there that take these two medications?
- Hi, Any problems taking grapefruit seed extract and lisinopril?
- Hi, Judith here! Any problems taking grapefruit seed extract and lisinopril?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.