Ibuprofen sodium and Pain relief by acupuncture - from FDA reports
Pain relief by acupuncture is reported only by a few people who take Ibuprofen Sodium. We study 37 people who have side effects while taking Ibuprofen sodium from FDA. Among them, 1 have Pain relief by acupuncture. Find out below who they are, when they have Pain relief by acupuncture and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Dec, 10, 2017
37 people reported to have side effects when taking Ibuprofen sodium.
Among them, 1 person (2.7%) has Pain relief by acupuncture
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Pain relief by acupuncture when taking Ibuprofen sodium *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Pain relief by acupuncture when taking Ibuprofen sodium *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 100 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Stroke (1 person, 100.00%)
- Neck Pain (1 person, 100.00%)
- Menstruation Irregular (1 person, 100.00%)
- Hiatal Hernia (1 person, 100.00%)
- Gastrointestinal Disorder (1 person, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zocor (1 person, 100.00%)
- Yaz (1 person, 100.00%)
- Yasmin (1 person, 100.00%)
- Pravachol (1 person, 100.00%)
- Pantoprazole (1 person, 100.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Stroke (1 person, 100.00%)
- Memory Loss (1 person, 100.00%)
- Injury (1 person, 100.00%)
- Head Injury (1 person, 100.00%)
- Fear Of Disease (1 person, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Pain relief by acupuncture when taking Ibuprofen sodium?
- Check symptoms - is pain relief by acupuncture caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsPain relief by acupuncture and drugs with ingredients of ibuprofen sodium.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMePain relief by acupuncture and Ibuprofen sodium from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Ibuprofen sodium has active ingredients of ibuprofen sodium. (latest outcomes from Ibuprofen sodium 49 users)
Pain relief by acupuncture
Pain relief by acupuncture has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, pain, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, birth control (latest reports from 494,244 Pain relief by acupuncture patients).
Browse all side effects of Ibuprofen sodiuma b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Pain relief by acupuncturePain relief by acupuncture
Could your condition cause Pain relief by acupuncturePain relief by acupuncture
What would happen?
Questions to the study
I handle workers' comp claims. I recently took over a claim involving a middle-aged male who relies on self-cath 6+ times daily. He was born spina bifida but has this problem now as a result of back surgery from job-related accident. While there may be no alternative to his self catherization, ...
Hi, I have been having severe cramps for a couple weeks now. About a month ago I started having diarrhea, tmi I know, and then a couple weeks later I was constipated. I have been having irregular bleeding with clots and also discharge with a bit of odor. I have severe pressure when I have both ...