Ibuprofen sodium and Stroke - from FDA reports
Stroke is reported only by a few people who take Ibuprofen Sodium. We study 37 people who have side effects while taking Ibuprofen sodium from FDA. Among them, 1 have Stroke. Find out below who they are, when they have Stroke and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 14, 2017
37 people reported to have side effects when taking Ibuprofen sodium.
Among them, 1 person (2.7%) has Stroke
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Stroke when taking Ibuprofen sodium *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Stroke when taking Ibuprofen sodium *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 100 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Neck Pain (1 person, 100.00%)
- Menstruation Irregular (1 person, 100.00%)
- Hiatal Hernia (1 person, 100.00%)
- Gastrointestinal Disorder (1 person, 100.00%)
- Back Pain (1 person, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zocor (1 person, 100.00%)
- Yaz (1 person, 100.00%)
- Yasmin (1 person, 100.00%)
- Pravachol (1 person, 100.00%)
- Pantoprazole (1 person, 100.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Pain (1 person, 100.00%)
- Memory Loss (1 person, 100.00%)
- Injury (1 person, 100.00%)
- Head Injury (1 person, 100.00%)
- Fear Of Disease (1 person, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Stroke when taking Ibuprofen sodium?
- Check symptoms - is stroke caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsStroke and drugs with ingredients of ibuprofen sodium.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeStroke and Ibuprofen sodium from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Ibuprofen sodium has active ingredients of ibuprofen sodium. (latest outcomes from Ibuprofen sodium 49 users)
Stroke (sudden death of a portion of the brain cells due to a lack of oxygen) has been reported by people with diabetes, high blood pressure, arthritis, multiple sclerosis, pain (latest reports from 192,622 Stroke patients).
Browse all side effects of Ibuprofen sodiuma b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with StrokeStroke
Could your condition cause StrokeStroke
What would happen?
Questions to the study
User reviews to the study
Hi, my 81 year old dad had a TIA this weekend, he is on Lanzapropole once daily as he really does suffer with bad abdominal pains and weight loss, can I just ask please can this drug actually contribute to TIA's ? Thank you xx
Hi my husband had a stroke 5 years ago caused by blocked neck arteries and is right side paralysed, he now has tenesmus which is horrendous,just wondering if anyone else has this condition and what treatment they have been given.
I took Topamax one time, the next day I had a stroke. It started with inability to swallow which is a sign of stroke. urgent need to urinate, and loss of vision and cognitive thought. I have since lost feeling in my right side, have brain fog and loss of words.
My mother had a stroke and has developed thrush. She has a feeding tube because of the thrush causing severe pain and her not being able to swallow without fear of aspiration. I feel helpless and can't stand watching my mom suffer.