Ibuprofen sodium and Zinaderm overdose - from FDA reports
There is no Zinaderm overdose reported by people who take Ibuprofen sodium yet. This review analyzes which people have Zinaderm overdose with Ibuprofen sodium. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 21, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Zinaderm overdose when taking Ibuprofen sodium?
- Check symptoms - is zinaderm overdose caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsZinaderm overdose and drugs with ingredients of ibuprofen sodium.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeZinaderm overdose and Ibuprofen sodium from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Ibuprofen sodium has active ingredients of ibuprofen sodium. (latest outcomes from Ibuprofen sodium 49 users)
Zinaderm overdose (latest reports from 1 Zinaderm overdose patients).