Ibuprofen and Antithrombin iii deficiency - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Antithrombin iii deficiency is reported only by a few people who take Ibuprofen.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Ibuprofen and have Antithrombin iii deficiency. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 204,574 people who have side effects while taking Ibuprofen from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
204,574 people reported to have side effects when taking Ibuprofen.
Among them, 2 people (0.0%) have Antithrombin iii deficiency.
What is Ibuprofen?
Ibuprofen has active ingredients of ibuprofen. It is often used in pain. eHealthMe is studying from 210,514 Ibuprofen users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Antithrombin iii deficiency?
Antithrombin iii deficiency (rare hereditary disorder that generally comes to light when a patient suffers recurrent venous thrombosis and pulmonary embolism, and repetitive intrauterine fetal death (iufd)) is found to be associated with 165 drugs and 99 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Ibuprofen and Antithrombin iii deficiency reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Antithrombin iii deficiency when taking Ibuprofen *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Antithrombin iii deficiency when taking Ibuprofen *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 50 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 50 %
Common drugs people take besides Ibuprofen *:
- Nuvaring: 1 person, 50.00%
- Imitrex: 1 person, 50.00%
- Enalapril Maleate: 1 person, 50.00%
- Aredia: 1 person, 50.00%
Common side effects people have besides Antithrombin iii deficiency *:
- Vaginal Bleeding: 1 person, 50.00%
- Hepatic Encephalopathy (spectrum of neuropsychiatric abnormalities in patients with liver failure): 1 person, 50.00%
- Activities Of Daily Living Impaired: 1 person, 50.00%
- Balance Disorder: 1 person, 50.00%
- Blindness: 1 person, 50.00%
- Blood Bilirubin Increased: 1 person, 50.00%
- Cervical Dysplasia (abnormal changes in the cells on the surface of the cervix): 1 person, 50.00%
- Deep Venous Thrombosis (blood clot in a major vein that usually develops in the legs and/or pelvis): 1 person, 50.00%
- Depression: 1 person, 50.00%
- Endometriosis (appearance of endometrial tissue outside the uterus and causing pelvic pain): 1 person, 50.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Birth Control: 1 person, 50.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Ibuprofen and have Antithrombin iii deficiency?Check whether Antithrombin iii deficiency is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Moslim MA, Sodeman TC, Nawras AT, "A Case of Suggested Ibuprofen-Induced Acute Pancreatitis", American journal of therapeutics, 2016 Nov .
How severe was Antithrombin iii deficiency and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of ibuprofen:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Ibuprofen:
- Ibuprofen (210,514 reports)
Common Ibuprofen side effects:
- Pain: 17,474 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 15,323 reports
- Drug ineffective: 14,992 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 12,711 reports
- Rashes (redness): 11,328 reports
- Joint pain: 10,712 reports
- Nausea and vomiting: 10,601 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 10,304 reports
Browse all side effects of Ibuprofen:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Antithrombin iii deficiency treatments and more:
- Antithrombin iii deficiency (272 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Antithrombin iii deficiency:
- Antithrombin iii deficiency in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Antithrombin iii deficiency in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Antithrombin iii deficiency in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
All the drugs that are associated with Antithrombin iii deficiency:
- Antithrombin iii deficiency (165 drugs)
All the conditions that are associated with Antithrombin iii deficiency:
- Antithrombin iii deficiency (99 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on ibuprofen (the active ingredients of Ibuprofen) and Ibuprofen (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Orenitram and Acute Upper Airway Obstruction - now
- Myfortic and Seroquel drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Ethosuximide and Metronidazole drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Actrapid and Bradycardia - 7 seconds ago
- Natrecor and Sleep Apnea Syndrome - 11 seconds ago
- Losartan Potassium and Rectal Fissure - 12 seconds ago
- Cevimeline and Hearing Loss - 12 seconds ago
- Clomipramine Hydrochloride and Bradycardia - 15 seconds ago
- Opana and Lorazepam drug interaction - 18 seconds ago
- Adderall and Acute Coronary Syndrome - 19 seconds ago