Ibuprofen and Biopsy skin abnormal - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Biopsy skin abnormal is found among people who take Ibuprofen, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Ibuprofen and have Biopsy skin abnormal. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 204,574 people who have side effects when taking Ibuprofen from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
204,574 people reported to have side effects when taking Ibuprofen.
Among them, 18 people (0.01%) have Biopsy skin abnormal.
What is Ibuprofen?
Ibuprofen has active ingredients of ibuprofen. It is often used in pain. eHealthMe is studying from 210,474 Ibuprofen users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Biopsy skin abnormal?
Biopsy skin abnormal is found to be associated with 502 drugs and 212 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Ibuprofen and Biopsy skin abnormal reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Biopsy skin abnormal when taking Ibuprofen *:
- female: 88.89 %
- male: 11.11 %
Age of people who have Biopsy skin abnormal when taking Ibuprofen *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 5.56 %
- 10-19: 5.56 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 5.56 %
- 50-59: 72.22 %
- 60+: 11.11 %
Common drugs people take besides Ibuprofen *:
- Zometa: 10 people, 55.56%
- Arimidex: 10 people, 55.56%
- Gemzar: 10 people, 55.56%
- Levothroid: 10 people, 55.56%
- Megace: 10 people, 55.56%
- Daypro: 10 people, 55.56%
- Naprosyn: 10 people, 55.56%
- Cytoxan: 10 people, 55.56%
- Carboplatin: 10 people, 55.56%
- Fosamax: 10 people, 55.56%
Common side effects people have besides Biopsy skin abnormal *:
- Pain In Jaw: 13 people, 72.22%
- Intervertebral Disc Degeneration (spinal disc degeneration): 12 people, 66.67%
- Nausea And Vomiting: 11 people, 61.11%
- Wrist Fracture: 10 people, 55.56%
- Hip Fracture: 10 people, 55.56%
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Imaging Abnormal: 10 people, 55.56%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 10 people, 55.56%
- Mobility Decreased (ability to move is reduced): 10 people, 55.56%
- Metastasis (spreadable cancer to other organ from origin): 10 people, 55.56%
- Joint Pain: 10 people, 55.56%
Common conditions people have *:
- Metastases To Bone (cancer spreads to bone): 10 people, 55.56%
- Depression: 10 people, 55.56%
- Breast Cancer Metastatic: 10 people, 55.56%
- Breast Cancer: 10 people, 55.56%
- Muscle Spasms (muscle contraction): 6 people, 33.33%
- Convulsion (muscles contract and relax rapidly and repeatedly, resulting in an uncontrolled shaking of the body): 3 people, 16.67%
- High Blood Pressure: 2 people, 11.11%
- Narcolepsy (brain's inability to regulate sleep-wake cycles normally): 1 person, 5.56%
- Multiple Sclerosis Relapse (reoccurrence of a nervous system disease that affects your brain and spinal cord. it damages the myelin sheath): 1 person, 5.56%
- Infection: 1 person, 5.56%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Ibuprofen and have Biopsy skin abnormal?Check whether Biopsy skin abnormal is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Moslim MA, Sodeman TC, Nawras AT, "A Case of Suggested Ibuprofen-Induced Acute Pancreatitis", American journal of therapeutics, 2016 Nov .
How severe was Biopsy skin abnormal and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of ibuprofen:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Ibuprofen:
- Ibuprofen (210,474 reports)
Common Ibuprofen side effects:
- Pain: 17,474 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 15,323 reports
- Drug ineffective: 14,992 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 13,160 reports
- Rashes (redness): 11,328 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 10,784 reports
- Joint pain: 10,717 reports
- Nausea and vomiting: 10,601 reports
Browse all side effects of Ibuprofen:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Biopsy skin abnormal treatments and more:
- Biopsy skin abnormal (512 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Biopsy skin abnormal:
- Biopsy skin abnormal in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Biopsy skin abnormal in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Biopsy skin abnormal in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
All the drugs that are associated with Biopsy skin abnormal:
- Biopsy skin abnormal (502 drugs)
All the conditions that are associated with Biopsy skin abnormal:
- Biopsy skin abnormal (212 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on ibuprofen (the active ingredients of Ibuprofen) and Ibuprofen (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Ultram and Rickets - 15 seconds ago
- Copegus and Vulvovaginal Pruritus - 25 seconds ago
- Norco and Darifenacin Hydrobromide drug interaction - 29 seconds ago
- Butalbital And Acetaminophen and Estrogel drug interaction - 43 seconds ago
- Linezolid and Ondansetron drug interaction - 48 seconds ago
- Promethazine and Eucrisa drug interaction - a minute ago
- Dolobid and Injection Site Pruritus - a minute ago
- Palonosetron and Clostridium Difficile Colitis - a minute ago
- Livalo and Dilantin drug interaction - a minute ago
- Nexium and Abnormal Weight Gain - a minute ago