Ibuprofen and Jaw cyst - from FDA reports
There is no Jaw cyst reported by people who take Ibuprofen yet. This review analyzes which people have Jaw cyst with Ibuprofen. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
No report is found.
Do you take Ibuprofen and have Jaw cyst?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Jaw cyst
- Predict new side effects and undetected conditions
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Ibuprofen has active ingredients of ibuprofen. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Ibuprofen 107,282 users)
Jaw cyst (air or fluid filled sac of jaw) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, osteopenia, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood cholesterol, high blood pressure (latest reports from 254 Jaw cyst patients).
Drugs that are associated with Jaw cystJaw cyst
Could your condition cause Jaw cystJaw cyst
Ibuprofen side effects
- Ibuprofen side effects (102,070 reports)
Browse all side effects of Ibuprofena b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Ibuprofen and have Jaw Cyst
- Support group for people who have Jaw Cyst
- Support group for people who take Ibuprofen
- Will you have Stomach Discomfort with Pristiq?
- Will you have Stereotypy with Lithium Carbonate?
- Will you have Infection - Breast Tissue with Yasmin?
- Will you have Lipids with Accuretic?
- Will you have Abscess Jaw with Abelcet?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Pristiq and have Stomach Discomfort?
- Support group for people who take Lithium Carbonate and have Stereotypy?
- Support group for people who take Yasmin and have Infection - Breast Tissue?
- Support group for people who take Accuretic and have Lipids?
- Support group for people who take Abelcet and have Abscess Jaw?
- What to expect when you take Pristiq and have Stomach Discomfort?
- What to expect when you take Lithium Carbonate and have Stereotypy?
- What to expect when you take Yasmin and have Infection - Breast Tissue?
- What to expect when you take Accuretic and have Lipids?
- What to expect when you take Abelcet and have Abscess Jaw?
- A study for a 66 year old woman who takes Zantac 300, Bisoprolol Fumarate, Duloxetine Hydrochloride, Azelastine Hydrochloride, Armodafinil, Omeprazole Magnesium, Asmanex Hfa, Losartan, Meloxicam, Montelukast Sodium, Wellbutrin
- A study for a 54 year old man who takes Tramadol Hydrochloride, Lamictal
- A study for a 64 year old woman who takes Ticlopidine Hydrochloride, Synthroid
- A study for a 20 year old woman who takes Mestinon
- A study for a 37 year old man who takes Lamictal Xr
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.