Ibuprofen and Nausea and vomiting - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Nausea and vomiting is found among people who take Ibuprofen, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Ibuprofen and have Nausea and vomiting. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 204,574 people who have side effects when taking Ibuprofen from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
204,574 people reported to have side effects when taking Ibuprofen.
Among them, 10,011 people (4.89%) have Nausea and vomiting.
What is Ibuprofen?
Ibuprofen has active ingredients of ibuprofen. It is often used in pain. eHealthMe is studying from 210,514 Ibuprofen users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Nausea and vomiting?
Nausea and vomiting is found to be associated with 4,933 drugs and 5,576 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Ibuprofen and Nausea and vomiting reports submitted per year:
Time on Ibuprofen when people have Nausea and vomiting *:
Gender of people who have Nausea and vomiting when taking Ibuprofen*:
Age of people who have Nausea and vomiting when taking Ibuprofen *:
Common drugs people take besides Ibuprofen *:
Common side effects people have besides Nausea and vomiting *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Ibuprofen and have Nausea and vomiting?Check whether Nausea and vomiting is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Moslim MA, Sodeman TC, Nawras AT, "A Case of Suggested Ibuprofen-Induced Acute Pancreatitis", American journal of therapeutics, 2016 Nov .
How severe was Nausea and vomiting and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of ibuprofen:
- Nausea and vomiting and drugs with ingredients of ibuprofen (14,063 reports)
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Ibuprofen:
- Ibuprofen (210,514 reports)
Common Ibuprofen side effects:
- Pain: 17,474 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 15,323 reports
- Drug ineffective: 14,992 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 12,711 reports
- Rashes (redness): 11,328 reports
- Joint pain: 10,712 reports
- Nausea and vomiting: 10,601 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 10,304 reports
Browse all side effects of Ibuprofen:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Nausea and vomiting treatments and more:
- Nausea and vomiting (460,816 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Nausea and vomiting:
- Nausea and vomiting in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Nausea and vomiting in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Nausea and vomiting in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Nausea and vomiting:
- Prednisone: 21,089 reports
- Metformin: 17,857 reports
- Methotrexate: 17,472 reports
- Aspirin: 17,188 reports
- Humira: 15,803 reports
- Omeprazole: 14,792 reports
- Lisinopril: 10,667 reports
- Pantoprazole: 10,552 reports
- Enbrel: 10,295 reports
- Tylenol: 10,267 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Nausea and vomiting:
- Nausea and vomiting (4,933 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Nausea and vomiting:
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 19,306 reports
- High blood pressure: 17,832 reports
- Pain: 17,500 reports
- Multiple sclerosis: 16,606 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Nausea and vomiting:
- Nausea and vomiting (5,576 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on ibuprofen (the active ingredients of Ibuprofen) and Ibuprofen (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Eating Disorder in Metformin Hydrochloride, how severe and when it was recovered? - a second ago
- Phenoxybenzamine Hydrochloride and Furosemide drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Taurine and Grand Mal Convulsion - 4 seconds ago
- Acute Generalised Exanthematous Pustulosis and moderna covid vaccine - 7 seconds ago
- Fluconazole and Retinopathy Proliferative - 9 seconds ago
- Cytarabine and Atorvastatin Calcium drug interaction - 10 seconds ago
- Phenazopyridine Hcl Tab and Acute Respiratory Failure - 12 seconds ago
- Sevoflurane and Blood Pressure Systolic Decreased - 12 seconds ago
- Bactrim Ds and Prevalite drug interaction - 13 seconds ago
- Latuda and Neglect Of Personal Appearance - 13 seconds ago