Who have Stress and anxiety with Ibuprofen - from FDA reports
Stress and anxiety is found among people who take Ibuprofen, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Yaz, and have Birth control. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 120,062 people who have side effects when taking Ibuprofen from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
120,062 people reported to have side effects when taking Ibuprofen.
Among them, 5,943 people (4.95%) have Stress and anxiety
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Ibuprofen when people have Stress and anxiety *:
- < 1 month: 37.78 %
- 1 - 6 months: 14.92 %
- 6 - 12 months: 4.44 %
- 1 - 2 years: 4.13 %
- 2 - 5 years: 14.6 %
- 5 - 10 years: 14.29 %
- 10+ years: 9.84 %
Gender of people who have Stress and anxiety when taking Ibuprofen *:
- female: 73.48 %
- male: 26.52 %
Age of people who have Stress and anxiety when taking Ibuprofen *:
- 0-1: 0.1 %
- 2-9: 0.41 %
- 10-19: 6.06 %
- 20-29: 17.58 %
- 30-39: 18.03 %
- 40-49: 20.94 %
- 50-59: 18.69 %
- 60+: 18.15 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Birth Control: 793 people, 13.34%
- Depression: 586 people, 9.86%
- High Blood Pressure: 347 people, 5.84%
- Premenstrual Syndrome: 300 people, 5.05%
- Multiple Sclerosis (a nervous system disease that affects your brain and spinal cord. it damages the myelin sheath): 292 people, 4.91%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Yaz: 834 people, 14.03%
- Zometa: 782 people, 13.16%
- Yasmin: 747 people, 12.57%
- Ambien: 610 people, 10.26%
- Aspirin: 537 people, 9.04%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Injury: 1,761 people, 29.63%
- Depression: 1,747 people, 29.40%
- Emotional Distress: 1,428 people, 24.03%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 1,167 people, 19.64%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 1,142 people, 19.22%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Stress and anxiety while taking Ibuprofen?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Stress and anxiety
- Subscribe to monitor Stress and anxiety in Ibuprofen
You are not alone:
Ibuprofen has active ingredients of ibuprofen. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Ibuprofen 125,338 users)
Stress and anxiety
Stress and anxiety has been reported by people with depression, multiple sclerosis, stress and anxiety, pain (latest reports from 366,743 Stress and anxiety patients).
Drugs that are associated with Stress and anxietyStress and anxiety (3,893 drugs)
Could your condition cause Stress and anxietyStress and anxiety (4,244 conditions)
Ibuprofen side effects
- Ibuprofen side effects (120,126 reports)
Browse all side effects of Ibuprofena b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Moslim MA, Sodeman TC, Nawras AT, "A Case of Suggested Ibuprofen-Induced Acute Pancreatitis", American journal of therapeutics, 2016 Nov .
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Magnesium - Low with Toprol-Xl? - now
- Glipizide and Propranolol Hydrochloride drug interaction - a second ago
- Copaxone and Betaseron drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Augmentin '875' and Depakote drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Stenosis - Renal Artery with Methylprednisolone? - 4 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 46 year old woman who takes Suboxone - 12 minutes ago
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Irbesartan - 15 minutes ago
- A study for a 63 year old woman who takes Miralax - 29 minutes ago
- A study for a 37 year old man who takes Lexapro - 59 minutes ago
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Methotrexate - an hour ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.