Who have Electrocardiogram st segment abnormal with Implanon - from FDA reports
There is no Electrocardiogram st segment abnormal reported by people who take Implanon yet. This review analyzes which people have Electrocardiogram st segment abnormal with Implanon. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
No report is found.
Do you have Electrocardiogram st segment abnormal while taking Implanon?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Electrocardiogram st segment abnormal
- Subscribe to monitor Electrocardiogram st segment abnormal in Implanon
You are not alone:
Implanon has active ingredients of etonogestrel. It is often used in birth control. (latest outcomes from Implanon 10,508 users)
Electrocardiogram St Segment Abnormal
Electrocardiogram st segment abnormal has been reported by people with osteoporosis, high blood pressure, depression, atrial fibrillation/flutter, osteopenia (latest reports from 1,363 Electrocardiogram st segment abnormal patients).
Drugs that are associated with Electrocardiogram st segment abnormalElectrocardiogram st segment abnormal
Could your condition cause Electrocardiogram st segment abnormalElectrocardiogram st segment abnormal
Implanon side effects
- Implanon side effects (9,996 reports)
Browse all side effects of Implanona b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Candesartan Cilexetil and Radix Astragali drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have Rash Papular with Tagamet? - a second ago
- Will you have Rebound Effect with Avodart? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Phobia Of Driving with Marijuana? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Acute Confusional State with Rifabutin? - 3 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 47 year old woman who takes Depo-provera, Vitamin D3, Methocarbamol, Vitamin C, Buspar, Neurontin, Lexapro - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 76 year old man who takes Prednisone, Pravachol, Acyclovir, Zyrtec Allergy, Procardia Xl, Dapsone, Neoral - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 22 year old woman who takes Nuvaring - 3 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Sertraline, Zoloft for a 41 year old woman - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 22 year old woman who takes Prednisone - 8 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.