Who have Electrocardiogram st segment abnormal with Implanon - from FDA reports
There is no Electrocardiogram st segment abnormal reported by people who take Implanon yet. This review analyzes which people have Electrocardiogram st segment abnormal with Implanon. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
No report is found.
Do you have Electrocardiogram st segment abnormal while taking Implanon?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Electrocardiogram st segment abnormal
- Subscribe to monitor Electrocardiogram st segment abnormal in Implanon
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Implanon and have Electrocardiogram st segment abnormal
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Implanon has active ingredients of etonogestrel. It is often used in birth control. (latest outcomes from Implanon 10,813 users)
Electrocardiogram St Segment Abnormal
Electrocardiogram st segment abnormal has been reported by people with osteoporosis, high blood pressure, depression, atrial fibrillation/flutter, osteopenia (latest reports from 1,367 Electrocardiogram st segment abnormal patients).
Drugs that are associated with Electrocardiogram st segment abnormalElectrocardiogram st segment abnormal
Could your condition cause Electrocardiogram st segment abnormalElectrocardiogram st segment abnormal
Implanon side effects
- Implanon side effects (10,301 reports)
Browse by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Implanona b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Compare Implanon to similar drugs:
- Implanon vs Alesse
- Implanon vs Aviane-28
- Implanon vs Beyaz
- Implanon vs Cryselle
- Implanon vs Depo-subq provera 104
- Implanon vs Desogen
- Implanon vs Desogestrel and ethinyl estradiol
- Implanon vs Desogestrel; ethinyl
- Implanon vs Desogestrel; ethinyl estradiol
- Implanon vs Desogestrel; ethinylestradiol; ethinyl estradiol
- Implanon vs Femcon fe
- Implanon vs Junel 1/20
- Implanon vs Junel fe 1/20
- Implanon vs Levonorgestrel
- Implanon vs Lo loestrin fe
- Implanon vs Lo/ovral
- Implanon vs Loestrin 24 fe
- Implanon vs Loseasonique
- Implanon vs Lybrel
- Implanon vs Microgestin 1/20
- Implanon vs Micronor
- Implanon vs Mircette
- Implanon vs Nor-qd
- Implanon vs Nuvaring
- Implanon vs Ortho cyclen-21
- Implanon vs Ortho cyclen-28
- Implanon vs Ortho tri-cyclen
- Implanon vs Ortho tri-cyclen 28
- Implanon vs Ovral
- Implanon vs Paragard t 380a
- Implanon vs Previfem
- Implanon vs Quasense
- Implanon vs Toprol-xl
- Implanon vs Yaz
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Flumadine and Backache Root drug interaction - now
- Simvastatin and Tolterodine Tartrate drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have Neurotransmitter Level Altered with Tylenol? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Joint Pain with Palladone? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Stiffness In A Joint with Palladone? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Joint Aches with Palladone? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Bone And Joint Pain with Palladone? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Arthralgia with Palladone? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Pain - Joints with Palladone? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Epidemic Nephropathy with Tramadol? - 3 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 34 year old man who takes Omega-3 Oil - 4 minutes ago
- A study for a 40 year old woman who takes Adderall - 42 minutes ago
- A study for a 46 year old man who takes Xopenex, Singulair - an hour ago
- A study for a 40 year old woman who takes Prozac - an hour ago
- A study for a 38 year old man who takes Amlodipine, Clonazepam, Mobic - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 57 year old woman who takes Calcium, Vitamins, Atorvastatin Calcium, Levocetirizine Dihydrochloride - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 63 year old man who takes Oxycodone, Morphine Sulfate - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 63 year old man who takes Wellbutrin Sr, Duloxetine Hydrochloride, Morphine, Oxycodone - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 59 year old woman who takes Isosorbide Mononitrate, Prozac, Lipitor, Hydrocortisone, Klor-con M15, Florinef, Sonata, Qudexy Xr, Dapsone - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 63 year old man who takes Telmisartan And Hydrochlorothiazide - 6 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.