Implanon and Rabbit syndrome - from FDA reports
There is no Rabbit syndrome reported by people who take Implanon yet. This review analyzes which people have Rabbit syndrome with Implanon. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
No report is found.
Do you have Rabbit syndrome while taking Implanon?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Rabbit syndrome
- Subscribe to monitor Rabbit syndrome in Implanon
You are not alone:
Implanon has active ingredients of etonogestrel. It is often used in birth control. (latest outcomes from Implanon 10,508 users)
Rabbit syndrome (a condition characterized by focal perioral tremors and nose twitching) has been reported by people with bipolar disorder, depression, aggression, schizophrenia, paranoid type, aggression aggravated (latest reports from 109 Rabbit syndrome patients).
Drugs that are associated with Rabbit syndromeRabbit syndrome
Could your condition cause Rabbit syndromeRabbit syndrome
Implanon side effects
- Implanon side effects (9,996 reports)
Browse all side effects of Implanona b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Eczema with Diovan? - a second ago
- Will you have Infantile Eczema with Diovan? - a second ago
- Will you have Dermatitis - Atopic with Diovan? - a second ago
- Will you have Atopic Eczema with Diovan? - a second ago
- Will you have Raoultella Ornithinolytica Infection with Synthroid? - 2 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 66 year old woman who takes Oxybutynin - 43 minutes ago
- A study for a 66 year old woman who takes Metformin - 52 minutes ago
- Prediction of Losartan, Januvia, Metformin for a 62 year old woman - an hour ago
- A study for a 72 year old man who takes Sildenafil Citrate, Oxycodone - an hour ago
- Prediction of Cialis for a 62 year old man - 2 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.