Implanon and Radiation prostatitis - from FDA reports
There is no Radiation prostatitis reported by people who take Implanon yet. This review analyzes which people have Radiation prostatitis with Implanon. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
No report is found.
Do you have Radiation prostatitis while taking Implanon?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Radiation prostatitis
- Subscribe to monitor Radiation prostatitis in Implanon
You are not alone:
Implanon has active ingredients of etonogestrel. It is often used in birth control. (latest outcomes from Implanon 10,508 users)
Radiation prostatitis (damage to prostate due to radiation) has been reported by people with atrial fibrillation/flutter, gastric disorder, cardiac disorder, stroke, thrombosis (latest reports from 5 Radiation prostatitis patients).
Drugs that are associated with Radiation prostatitisRadiation prostatitis
Could your condition cause Radiation prostatitisRadiation prostatitis
Implanon side effects
- Implanon side effects (9,996 reports)
Browse all side effects of Implanona b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Electrocardiogram T Wave Inversion with Nasonex? - a second ago
- Will you have Rheumatoid Arthritis with Levo-T? - a second ago
- Will you have Osteoarthritis with Levo-T? - a second ago
- Will you have Nervousness with Levo-T? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Balance Disorder with Levo-T? - 2 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- Drug comparison of Ceftin, Levo-t for a 52 year old woman - 11 minutes ago
- A study for a 64 year old woman who takes Lipitor, Zoloft, Aspirin - 21 minutes ago
- A study for a 56 year old woman who takes Aplenzin - 38 minutes ago
- A study for a 33 year old woman who takes Spironolactone, Lo Loestrin Fe, Zyrtec - an hour ago
- A study for a 62 year old woman who takes Vitamin D3, Calcium, Gabapentin, Morphine, Fluoxetine - 2 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.