Implanon and Walking distance test abnormal - from FDA reports
There is no Walking distance test abnormal reported by people who take Implanon yet. This review analyzes which people have Walking distance test abnormal with Implanon. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
No report is found.
Do you have Walking distance test abnormal while taking Implanon?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Walking distance test abnormal
- Subscribe to monitor Walking distance test abnormal in Implanon
You are not alone:
Implanon has active ingredients of etonogestrel. It is often used in birth control. (latest outcomes from Implanon 10,508 users)
Walking Distance Test Abnormal
Walking distance test abnormal has been reported by people with primary pulmonary hypertension, pulmonary hypertension, multiple sclerosis, cor pulmonale chronic, idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis (latest reports from 223 Walking distance test abnormal patients).
Drugs that are associated with Walking distance test abnormalWalking distance test abnormal
Could your condition cause Walking distance test abnormalWalking distance test abnormal
Implanon side effects
- Implanon side effects (9,996 reports)
Browse all side effects of Implanona b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Gymnema Sylvestre and Wellbutrin drug interaction - now
- Will you have Salicylate Increased with N-Acetylcysteine? - a second ago
- Will you have Gallstones with Sensipar? - a second ago
- Will you have Cholelithiasis with Sensipar? - a second ago
- Chamomile and Sage drug interaction - a second ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 75 year old woman who takes Flexeril - 34 minutes ago
- A study for a 21 year old man who takes Wellbutrin, Lexapro - an hour ago
- A study for a 67 year old man who takes Bisoprolol Fumarate, Farxiga, Lipitor, Lansoprazole, Repaglinide, Levemir, Irbesartan, Glucophage Xr, Aspirin, Victoza - an hour ago
- A study for a 23 year old woman who takes Tri-estarylla - an hour ago
- A study for a 41 year old woman who takes Famotidine - an hour ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.