Implanon and Warm shock - from FDA reports
Warm shock is reported only by a few people who take Implanon. We study 9,992 people who have side effects while taking Implanon from FDA. Among them, 2 have Warm shock. Find out below who they are, when they have Warm shock and more.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
9,992 people reported to have side effects when taking Implanon.
Among them, 2 people (0.02%) have Warm shock
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Warm shock when taking Implanon *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Warm shock when taking Implanon *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 100 %
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Mirtazapine: 1 person, 50.00%
- Lamotrigine: 1 person, 50.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Heavy Or Prolong Menstrual Bleeding: 2 people, 100.00%
- Weight Increased: 1 person, 50.00%
- Vaginal Bleeding Between Periods: 1 person, 50.00%
- Amenorrhea (absence of a menstrual period in a woman of reproductive age): 1 person, 50.00%
- Ascites (accumulation of fluid in the abdominal cavity): 1 person, 50.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Warm shock while taking Implanon?
You are not alone:
Implanon has active ingredients of etonogestrel. It is often used in birth control. (latest outcomes from Implanon 10,508 users)
Warm shock (septic shock) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, multiple myeloma, high blood pressure, preventive health care, pain (latest reports from 28,694 Warm shock patients).
Drugs that are associated with Warm shockWarm shock (2,182 drugs)
Could your condition cause Warm shockWarm shock (2,356 conditions)
Implanon side effects
- Implanon side effects (9,996 reports)
Browse all side effects of Implanona b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
- Will you have Parathyroid Hormone with Latuda?
- Will you have Vision Blurred with Lamisil?
- Will you have Urine Flow Decreased with Hemorrhoids?
- Will you have Altitude Sickness with Tramadol?
- Will you have Weakness with Dementia?
- Will you have Muscle Weakness with Dementia?
- Will you have Muscle Fatigue with Dementia?
- Will you have Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness with Dementia?
- Will you have Lack Of Strength with Dementia?
- Will you have Asthenia with Dementia?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.