Implanon and Wart remover poisoning - from FDA reports
There is no Wart remover poisoning reported by people who take Implanon yet. This review analyzes which people have Wart remover poisoning with Implanon. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
No report is found.
Do you have Wart remover poisoning while taking Implanon?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Wart remover poisoning
- Subscribe to monitor Wart remover poisoning in Implanon
You are not alone:
Implanon has active ingredients of etonogestrel. It is often used in birth control. (latest outcomes from Implanon 10,508 users)
Wart Remover Poisoning
Wart remover poisoning (latest reports from 1 Wart remover poisoning patients).
Drugs that are associated with Wart remover poisoningWart remover poisoning
Could your condition cause Wart remover poisoningWart remover poisoning
Implanon side effects
- Implanon side effects (9,996 reports)
Browse all side effects of Implanona b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Sphincter Of Oddi Dysfunction with Synthroid? - now
- Farxiga and Felodipine drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Pruritus with Ampyra? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Itchiness with Ampyra? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Itching with Ampyra? - 6 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 68 year old man who takes Metformin - 25 minutes ago
- A study for a 27 year old woman who takes Saxenda - an hour ago
- A study for a 57 year old woman who takes Vitamin D3, Estradiol, B-12, Zinc Sulfate, Cataflam, Progesterone, Iron Dextran, Biotin, Vitamin E, Norflex - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 14 year old girl who takes Trazodone Hydrochloride, Singulair, Guanfacine Hydrochloride, Lamictal, Flovent, Latuda - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 21 year old woman who takes Adderall 10, Adderall 30, Kariva - 5 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.