Who have Water intoxication with Implanon - from FDA reports
There is no Water intoxication reported by people who take Implanon yet. This review analyzes which people have Water intoxication with Implanon. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
No report is found.
Do you have Water intoxication while taking Implanon?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Water intoxication
- Subscribe to monitor Water intoxication in Implanon
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Implanon and have Water intoxication
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Implanon has active ingredients of etonogestrel. It is often used in birth control. (latest outcomes from Implanon 10,813 users)
Water intoxication (water poisoning) has been reported by people with schizophrenia, insomnia, high blood pressure, depression, diabetes insipidus (latest reports from 662 Water intoxication patients).
Drugs that are associated with Water intoxicationWater intoxication
Could your condition cause Water intoxicationWater intoxication
Implanon side effects
- Implanon side effects (10,301 reports)
Browse by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Implanona b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Compare Implanon to similar drugs:
- Implanon vs Alesse
- Implanon vs Aviane-28
- Implanon vs Beyaz
- Implanon vs Cryselle
- Implanon vs Depo-subq provera 104
- Implanon vs Desogen
- Implanon vs Desogestrel and ethinyl estradiol
- Implanon vs Desogestrel; ethinyl
- Implanon vs Desogestrel; ethinyl estradiol
- Implanon vs Desogestrel; ethinylestradiol; ethinyl estradiol
- Implanon vs Femcon fe
- Implanon vs Junel 1/20
- Implanon vs Junel fe 1/20
- Implanon vs Levonorgestrel
- Implanon vs Lo loestrin fe
- Implanon vs Lo/ovral
- Implanon vs Loestrin 24 fe
- Implanon vs Loseasonique
- Implanon vs Lybrel
- Implanon vs Microgestin 1/20
- Implanon vs Micronor
- Implanon vs Mircette
- Implanon vs Nor-qd
- Implanon vs Nuvaring
- Implanon vs Ortho cyclen-21
- Implanon vs Ortho cyclen-28
- Implanon vs Ortho tri-cyclen
- Implanon vs Ortho tri-cyclen 28
- Implanon vs Ovral
- Implanon vs Paragard t 380a
- Implanon vs Previfem
- Implanon vs Quasense
- Implanon vs Toprol-xl
- Implanon vs Yaz
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Otitis with Phrenilin? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Infection - Ear with Phrenilin? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Ear Infection with Phrenilin? - 3 seconds ago
- Esbriet and Dexilant drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Lisinopril and Tropicacyl drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Hypoaesthesia with Rifamate? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Mesenteric Artery Stenosis with Prempro? - 6 seconds ago
- Tetracycline Hydrochloride and Zea Mays drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Blood Chromogranin A Increased with Immune System Disorder? - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Urinary Tract Infection with Osteopenia? - 7 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- Prediction of Prednisone for a 45 year old woman - 13 minutes ago
- A study for a 30 year old woman who takes Junel 1.5/30, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Remicade, Lexapro - 23 minutes ago
- A study for a 41 year old woman who takes Digitalis, Coumadin - 50 minutes ago
- A study for a 67 year old woman who takes Norvasc - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 28 year old woman who takes Propranolol Hydrochloride, Mirtazapine - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 76 year old man who takes Warfarin Sodium - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Nadolol, Synthroid - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 47 year old man who takes Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Duragesic-50, Xanax, Cymbalta, Provigil, Doxepin Hydrochloride, Fetzima - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 46 year old woman who takes Sulfasalazine, Arava - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 75 year old man who takes Lithium Carbonate - 7 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.