Implanon and Weedy nightshade poisoning - from FDA reports
There is no Weedy nightshade poisoning reported by people who take Implanon yet. This review analyzes which people have Weedy nightshade poisoning with Implanon. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
No report is found.
Do you have Weedy nightshade poisoning while taking Implanon?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Weedy nightshade poisoning
- Subscribe to monitor Weedy nightshade poisoning in Implanon
You are not alone:
Implanon has active ingredients of etonogestrel. It is often used in birth control. (latest outcomes from Implanon 10,508 users)
Weedy Nightshade Poisoning
No further information found.
Drugs that are associated with Weedy nightshade poisoningWeedy nightshade poisoning
Could your condition cause Weedy nightshade poisoningWeedy nightshade poisoning
Implanon side effects
- Implanon side effects (9,996 reports)
Browse all side effects of Implanona b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Bone Marrow Failure with Crohn'S Disease? - a second ago
- Will you have Zinc Sulphate Turbidity Decreased with Protonix? - a second ago
- Bactrim Ds and Anacardium Occidentale drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Glucophage and Bishop'S Elder drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Liver Function Tests Nos Abnormal with Lansoprazole? - 5 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 39 year old man who takes Sudafed, Zyrtec - 11 minutes ago
- A study for a 60 year old man who takes Losartan Potassium And Hydrochlorothiazide - 21 minutes ago
- A study for a 45 year old man who takes Zantac 150 - 28 minutes ago
- A study for a 47 year old man who takes Aricept, Namenda - 46 minutes ago
- A study for a 37 year old man who takes Chantix, Protonix - 52 minutes ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.