Implanon and Weight abnormal - from FDA reports
Weight abnormal is found among people who take Implanon, especially for people who are female, 20-29 old , have been taking the drug for 2 - 5 years, also take medication Mirena, and have Heavy or prolong menstrual bleeding. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 9,992 people who have side effects when taking Implanon from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
9,992 people reported to have side effects when taking Implanon.
Among them, 25 people (0.25%) have Weight abnormal
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Implanon when people have Weight abnormal *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Weight abnormal when taking Implanon *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Weight abnormal when taking Implanon *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 9.09 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Heavy Or Prolong Menstrual Bleeding: 1 person, 4.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Wellbutrin: 1 person, 4.00%
- Vitamins: 1 person, 4.00%
- Topamax: 1 person, 4.00%
- Mobic: 1 person, 4.00%
- Mirena: 1 person, 4.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Medical Device Complication: 11 people, 44.00%
- Weight Increased: 7 people, 28.00%
- Overdose: 2 people, 8.00%
- Amenorrhea (absence of a menstrual period in a woman of reproductive age): 2 people, 8.00%
- Back Pain: 2 people, 8.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Weight abnormal while taking Implanon?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Weight abnormal
- Subscribe to monitor Weight abnormal in Implanon
You are not alone:
Implanon has active ingredients of etonogestrel. It is often used in birth control. (latest outcomes from Implanon 10,508 users)
Weight abnormal has been reported by people with depression, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, stress and anxiety (latest reports from 915 Weight abnormal patients).
Drugs that are associated with Weight abnormalWeight abnormal (1,633 drugs)
Could your condition cause Weight abnormalWeight abnormal (839 conditions)
Implanon side effects
- Implanon side effects (9,996 reports)
Browse all side effects of Implanona b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
- Will you have Dysphoria with Lodine Xl?
- What to expect when you take Catapres and Vasotec
- Will you have Multifocal Micronodular Pneumocyte Hyperplasia with Melatonin?
- What to expect when you take Makena and Bactrim
- Humatrope and Nizoral drug interaction
- Will you have Dyslexia with Aquatensen?
- Will you have Hysterical Neurosis with Psoriasis?
- Will you have Conversion Disorder with Psoriasis?
- Mucomyst and False Coltsfoot drug interaction
- Will you have Metastases To Bone Marrow with Dexamethasone?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.