Imuran and Loss of employment - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Loss of employment is reported only by a few people who take Imuran.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Imuran and have Loss of employment. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 29,400 people who have side effects while taking Imuran from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
29,400 people reported to have side effects when taking Imuran.
Among them, 3 people (0.01%) have Loss of employment.
What is Imuran?
Imuran has active ingredients of azathioprine. It is often used in crohn's disease. eHealthMe is studying from 27,587 Imuran users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Loss of employment?
Loss of employment is found to be associated with 678 drugs and 385 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Imuran and Loss of employment reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Loss of employment when taking Imuran *:
- female: 66.67 %
- male: 33.33 %
Age of people who have Loss of employment when taking Imuran *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 50 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 50 %
Common drugs people take besides Imuran *:
- Humira: 2 people, 66.67%
- Vioxx: 1 person, 33.33%
- Tiazac: 1 person, 33.33%
- Tagamet: 1 person, 33.33%
- Prevacid: 1 person, 33.33%
- Motrin: 1 person, 33.33%
- Lasix: 1 person, 33.33%
- Lanoxin: 1 person, 33.33%
- Imodium: 1 person, 33.33%
- Imdur: 1 person, 33.33%
Common side effects people have besides Loss of employment *:
- Abdominal Pain: 2 people, 66.67%
- Diarrhea: 2 people, 66.67%
- Joint Pain: 2 people, 66.67%
- Embolism (obstruction of an artery, typically by a clot of blood or an air bubble): 1 person, 33.33%
- Dehydration (dryness resulting from the removal of water): 1 person, 33.33%
- Diastolic Dysfunction: 1 person, 33.33%
- Dizziness: 1 person, 33.33%
- Drug Ineffective: 1 person, 33.33%
- Drug Toxicity: 1 person, 33.33%
- Electrocardiogram Poor R-Wave Progression: 1 person, 33.33%
Common conditions people have *:
- Tension Headache: 1 person, 33.33%
- Osteoarthritis (a joint disease caused by cartilage loss in a joint): 1 person, 33.33%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 1 person, 33.33%
- Depression: 1 person, 33.33%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Imuran and have Loss of employment?Check whether Loss of employment is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Almarshad HA, "Effect of ginger rhizome extract on lymphocytopenic guinea pig with azathioprine", African Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology, 2014 Nov .
How severe was Loss of employment and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of azathioprine:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Imuran:
- Imuran (27,587 reports)
Common Imuran side effects:
Browse all side effects of Imuran:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Loss of employment treatments and more:
- Loss of employment (3,619 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Loss of employment:
- Loss of employment in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Loss of employment in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Loss of employment in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Loss of employment:
All the drugs that are associated with Loss of employment:
- Loss of employment (678 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Loss of employment:
All the conditions that are associated with Loss of employment:
- Loss of employment (385 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on azathioprine (the active ingredients of Imuran) and Imuran (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Atrial Fibrillation Aggravated and drugs of ingredients of bismuth subcitrate potassium; metronidazole; tetracycline - now
- Virgin Coconut Oil and Vitamin D drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Adderall Xr 20 and Back Pain - 2 seconds ago
- Tracleer and Systemic Lupus Erythematosus - 7 seconds ago
- Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen and Hangover - 9 seconds ago
- Amphotericin B and Weight Decreased - 17 seconds ago
- Biaxin and Theophylline drug interaction - 22 seconds ago
- Zyvox and Migraine - 28 seconds ago
- Maxzide and Sinus Disorder - 33 seconds ago
- Ovidrel and Xyrem drug interaction - 33 seconds ago