Inbrija and Limb injury - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Limb injury is found among people who take Inbrija, especially for people who are male, 50-59 old.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Inbrija and have Limb injury. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 7,604 people who have side effects when taking Inbrija from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
7,604 people reported to have side effects when taking Inbrija.
Among them, 8 people (0.11%) have Limb injury.
What is Inbrija?
Inbrija has active ingredients of levodopa. eHealthMe is studying from 7,605 Inbrija users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Limb injury?
Limb injury is found to be associated with 2,007 drugs and 1,043 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Inbrija and Limb injury reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Limb injury when taking Inbrija *:
- female: 12.5 %
- male: 87.5 %
Age of people who have Limb injury when taking Inbrija *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 75 %
- 60+: 25 %
Common drugs people take besides Inbrija *:
- Carbidopa And Levodopa: 2 people, 25.00%
- Vitamin D3: 1 person, 12.50%
- Myrbetriq: 1 person, 12.50%
- Fish Oil: 1 person, 12.50%
- Duopa: 1 person, 12.50%
Common side effects people have besides Limb injury *:
- Hernia (hernia happens when part of an internal organ or tissue bulges through a weak area of muscle): 4 people, 50.00%
- Device Occlusion: 3 people, 37.50%
- Throat Irritation: 2 people, 25.00%
- Muscle Strain (an injury to a muscle in which the muscle fibres tear): 1 person, 12.50%
- Fall: 1 person, 12.50%
- Cough: 1 person, 12.50%
- Back Injury: 1 person, 12.50%
Common conditions people have *:
- Parkinson's Disease: 8 people, 100.00%
- On And Off Phenomenon: 3 people, 37.50%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Inbrija and have Limb injury?Check whether Limb injury is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Limb injury and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of levodopa:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Inbrija:
- Inbrija (7,605 reports)
Common Inbrija side effects:
- Cough: 2,514 reports
- Drug ineffective: 1,101 reports
- Parkinson's disease: 380 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 284 reports
- Acute upper airway obstruction (blockage occurs in the upper airway): 278 reports
- Dizziness: 230 reports
- Hallucinations (sensations that appear real but are created by your mind): 228 reports
- Sputum discolored: 223 reports
Browse all side effects of Inbrija:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Limb injury treatments and more:
- Limb injury (27,453 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Limb injury:
- Limb injury in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Limb injury in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Limb injury in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Limb injury:
- Prednisone: 1,955 reports
- Humira: 1,866 reports
- Methotrexate: 1,520 reports
- Aspirin: 1,498 reports
- Enbrel: 1,268 reports
- Metformin: 1,013 reports
- Synthroid: 977 reports
- Omeprazole: 946 reports
- Fosamax: 921 reports
- Gabapentin: 908 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Limb injury:
- Limb injury (2,007 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Limb injury:
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 3,376 reports
- Multiple sclerosis: 1,632 reports
- Osteoporosis: 1,400 reports
- High blood pressure: 1,208 reports
- Pain: 1,104 reports
- Asthma: 931 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Limb injury:
- Limb injury (1,043 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on levodopa (the active ingredients of Inbrija) and Inbrija (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Topiramate and Dactinomycin drug interaction - 12 seconds ago
- Truvada and Lip Swelling - 38 seconds ago
- Melasma and drugs of ingredients of etanercept - 39 seconds ago
- Profen and Intervertebral Disc Protrusion - 40 seconds ago
- Armour Thyroid and Lecithin drug interaction - 58 seconds ago
- Lupkynis and Triamcinolone Acetonide drug interaction - a minute ago
- Tecfidera vs. Rituxan - a minute ago
- Ritalin and Irbesartan drug interaction - a minute ago
- Temozolomide and Glioblastoma Multiforme - a minute ago
- Terbinafine Hydrochloride and Visual Impairment - a minute ago