Who have Talipes with Incivek - from FDA reports
Talipes is reported only by a few people who take Incivek. We study 15,477 people who have side effects while taking Incivek from FDA. Among them, 1 have Talipes. Find out below who they are, when they have Talipes and more.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
15,477 people reported to have side effects when taking Incivek.
Among them, 1 person (0.01%) has Talipes
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Talipes when taking Incivek *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Talipes when taking Incivek *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 100 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety: 1 person, 100.00%
- Sinus Disorder (disease of sinus): 1 person, 100.00%
- Osteoarthritis (a joint disease caused by cartilage loss in a joint): 1 person, 100.00%
- Muscle Relaxant Therapy: 1 person, 100.00%
- Mineral Supplementation: 1 person, 100.00%
- Migraine (headache): 1 person, 100.00%
- Fibromyalgia (a long-term condition which causes pain all over the body): 1 person, 100.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zanaflex: 1 person, 100.00%
- Skelaxin: 1 person, 100.00%
- Singulair: 1 person, 100.00%
- Ribavirin: 1 person, 100.00%
- Pegasys: 1 person, 100.00%
- Milk Thistle: 1 person, 100.00%
- Lyrica: 1 person, 100.00%
- Lorazepam: 1 person, 100.00%
- Cymbalta: 1 person, 100.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Wound Infection: 1 person, 100.00%
- Staphylococcal Infection (an infection with staphylococcus bacteria): 1 person, 100.00%
- Rashes (redness): 1 person, 100.00%
- Itching: 1 person, 100.00%
- Headache (pain in head): 1 person, 100.00%
- Dizziness: 1 person, 100.00%
- Broken Bone: 1 person, 100.00%
- Anaemia (lack of blood): 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Talipes while taking Incivek?
You are not alone:
Incivek has active ingredients of telaprevir. It is often used in hepatitis c. (latest outcomes from Incivek 15,507 users)
Talipes has been reported by people with depression, stress and anxiety, drug exposure during pregnancy, epilepsy, hiv infection (latest reports from 2,944 Talipes patients).
Drugs that are associated with TalipesTalipes (733 drugs)
Could your condition cause TalipesTalipes (496 conditions)
Incivek side effects
- Incivek side effects (15,475 reports)
Browse by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Inciveka b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Maculopathy with Dibenzyline? - now
- Will you have Weight Loss with Mirena? - a second ago
- Will you have Weight Loss Poor with Mirena? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Weight Loss - Intentional with Mirena? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Weight Control with Mirena? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Saturated Fat with Mirena? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Polyunsaturated Fat with Mirena? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Over Weight with Mirena? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Overweight with Mirena? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Obesity with Mirena? - 2 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 46 year old man who takes Curcuminoids, Ranitidine, Atorvastatin Calcium, Bayer Low Dose Aspirin (81mg Aspirin) - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 31 year old woman who takes Prazosin Hydrochloride, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Cetirizine Hydrochloride, Omeprazole, Atorvastatin Calcium, Fluoxetine, Memantine, Gabapentin, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Vyvanse, Spironolactone, Modafinil, Linzess, Botox, Latuda - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 58 year old man who takes Lipitor, Effient, Metformin, Aspirin - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 66 year old man who takes Sensipar - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Seroquel Xr - 10 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old man who takes Tamsulosin Hydrochloride, Desvenlafaxine Succinate, Vesicare, Truvada, Methylprednisolone, Tramadol, Valacyclovir, Tramadol Hydrochloride And Acetaminophen, Provigil, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Simvastatin, Pantoprazole, Lisinopril - 11 hours ago
- A study for a 66 year old woman who takes Melatonin, Unisom - 12 hours ago
- A study for a 67 year old man who takes Hydrochlorothiazide - 12 hours ago
- A study for a 54 year old woman who takes Celexa - 12 hours ago
- A study for a 82 year old man who takes Gabapentin - 13 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.