Indapamide and Bronchial hyperreactivity - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
We study 18,261 people who have side effects when taking Indapamide. Bronchial hyperreactivity is found, especially among people who are female, 50-59 old, also take Breo ellipta and have Rheumatoid arthritis.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Indapamide and have Bronchial hyperreactivity. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You may use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 700+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
18,261 people reported to have side effects when taking Indapamide.
Among them, 5 people (0.03%) have Bronchial hyperreactivity.
What is Indapamide?
Indapamide has active ingredients of indapamide. It is used in high blood pressure. Currently, eHealthMe is studying from 20,726 Indapamide users.
What is Bronchial hyperreactivity?
Bronchial hyperreactivity is found to be associated with 797 drugs and 327 conditions by eHealthMe. Currently, we are studying 2,378 people who have Bronchial hyperreactivity.
Number of Indapamide and Bronchial hyperreactivity reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Bronchial hyperreactivity when taking Indapamide *:
- female: 80 %
- male: 20 %
Age of people who have Bronchial hyperreactivity when taking Indapamide *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 75 %
- 60+: 25 %
Common drugs people take besides Indapamide *:
- Varenicline Tartrate: 1 person, 20.00%
- Ivabradine Hydrochloride: 1 person, 20.00%
- Inspra: 1 person, 20.00%
- Entresto: 1 person, 20.00%
- Breo Ellipta: 1 person, 20.00%
Common side effects people have besides Bronchial hyperreactivity *:
- Bronchitis Viral (inflammation of the mucous membrane in the bronchial tubes due to infection with streptococcus pneumoniae): 4 people, 80.00%
- Bronchitis Bacterial (inflammation of the mucous membrane in the bronchial tubes due to bacterial infection): 4 people, 80.00%
- Pulmonary Function Test Abnormal: 1 person, 20.00%
- Obstructive Airways Disorder (a progressive disease that makes it hard to breathe): 1 person, 20.00%
- Ischaemic Cardiomyopathy (weakness in the muscle of the heart due to inadequate oxygen delivery to the myocardium with coronary artery disease): 1 person, 20.00%
- Eosinophilia (eosinophil count in the peripheral blood exceeds): 1 person, 20.00%
- Drug Intolerance (drug sensitivity): 1 person, 20.00%
- Drug Ineffective: 1 person, 20.00%
- Cardiomyopathy (weakening of the heart muscle): 1 person, 20.00%
- Cardiac Disorder: 1 person, 20.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints): 4 people, 80.00%
- Asthma: 1 person, 20.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Indapamide and have Bronchial hyperreactivity?Check whether Bronchial hyperreactivity is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Indapamide side effects by duration, gender and age:
- Indapamide side effects (20,726 reports)
Bronchial hyperreactivity treatments and more:
- Bronchial hyperreactivity (2,378 reports)
Common drugs associated with Bronchial hyperreactivity:
- Prednisone: 209 reports
- Singulair: 162 reports
- Fosamax: 156 reports
- Symbicort: 120 reports
- Albuterol: 108 reports
- Spiriva: 102 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Bronchial hyperreactivity:
- Bronchial hyperreactivity (797 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Bronchial hyperreactivity:
All the conditions that are associated with Bronchial hyperreactivity:
- Bronchial hyperreactivity (327 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on indapamide (the active ingredients of Indapamide) and Indapamide (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 700+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Cetirizine Hydrochloride and Ketoconazole drug interaction - 9 seconds ago
- Prempro and Allegra drug interaction - 11 seconds ago
- Isoptin Sr and Alendronate Sodium drug interaction - 13 seconds ago
- Accolate and Interstitial Lung Disease - 16 seconds ago
- Lumigan and Memantine drug interaction - 16 seconds ago
- Tamoxifen Citrate and Actigall drug interaction - 17 seconds ago
- Pyridostigmine Bromide and Levaquin drug interaction - 22 seconds ago
- Asa and Urinary Tract Infection - 25 seconds ago
- Amlodipine and Mycamine drug interaction - 34 seconds ago
- Levothyroxine Sodium and Nasal Polyps - 35 seconds ago