Indapamide and Electrocardiogram st-t segment abnormal - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
We study 20,249 people who have side effects when taking Indapamide. Electrocardiogram st-t segment abnormal is found, especially among people who are female, 50-59 old, also take Everolimus and have Atrial fibrillation/flutter.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Indapamide and have Electrocardiogram st-t segment abnormal. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You may use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 700+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
20,249 people reported to have side effects when taking Indapamide.
Among them, 11 people (0.05%) have Electrocardiogram st-t segment abnormal.
What is Indapamide?
Indapamide has active ingredients of indapamide. It is used in high blood pressure. Currently, eHealthMe is studying from 20,730 Indapamide users.
What is Electrocardiogram st-t segment abnormal?
Electrocardiogram st-t segment abnormal is found to be associated with 590 drugs and 261 conditions by eHealthMe. Currently, we are studying 583 people who have Electrocardiogram st-t segment abnormal.
Number of Indapamide and Electrocardiogram st-t segment abnormal reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Electrocardiogram st-t segment abnormal when taking Indapamide *:
- female: 81.82 %
- male: 18.18 %
Age of people who have Electrocardiogram st-t segment abnormal when taking Indapamide *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 66.67 %
- 60+: 33.33 %
Common drugs people take besides Indapamide *:
- Carvedilol: 3 people, 27.27%
- Tacrolimus: 3 people, 27.27%
- Everolimus: 3 people, 27.27%
- Zolpidem Tartrate: 2 people, 18.18%
- Prednisone: 2 people, 18.18%
- Allopurinol: 2 people, 18.18%
- Chlorhexidine Gluconate: 2 people, 18.18%
- Finasteride: 2 people, 18.18%
- Isosorbide Dinitrate: 2 people, 18.18%
- Isosorbide Mononitrate: 2 people, 18.18%
Common side effects people have besides Electrocardiogram st-t segment abnormal *:
- Blood Urea Increased: 7 people, 63.64%
- Glomerular Filtration Rate Decreased: 7 people, 63.64%
- Cardiac Aneurysm (a condition that can occur after a myocardial infarction due to the inadequate resistance of the new scar tissue to the systolic pressure): 6 people, 54.55%
- Transplant Rejection (a transplant material is not worked): 6 people, 54.55%
- Renal Disorder (kidney disease): 6 people, 54.55%
- Renal Impairment (severely reduced kidney function): 6 people, 54.55%
- Blood Uric Acid Increased: 6 people, 54.55%
- Immunosuppressant Drug Level Increased: 6 people, 54.55%
- Cardiac Disorder: 6 people, 54.55%
- Heart Attack: 6 people, 54.55%
Common conditions people have *:
- High Blood Cholesterol: 2 people, 18.18%
- Atrial Fibrillation/flutter (atrial fibrillation and flutter are abnormal heart rhythms in which the atria, or upper chambers of the heart, are out of sync with the ventricles): 2 people, 18.18%
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints): 1 person, 9.09%
- Depression: 1 person, 9.09%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Indapamide and have Electrocardiogram st-t segment abnormal?Check whether Electrocardiogram st-t segment abnormal is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Indapamide side effects by duration, gender and age:
- Indapamide side effects (20,730 reports)
Electrocardiogram st-t segment abnormal treatments and more:
- Electrocardiogram st-t segment abnormal (583 reports)
All the drugs that are associated with Electrocardiogram st-t segment abnormal:
- Electrocardiogram st-t segment abnormal (590 drugs)
All the conditions that are associated with Electrocardiogram st-t segment abnormal:
- Electrocardiogram st-t segment abnormal (261 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on indapamide (the active ingredients of Indapamide) and Indapamide (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 700+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Invega Trinza and Eliquis drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Paroxetine Hydrochloride and Alanine Aminotransferase Increased - 25 seconds ago
- Pl and Rashes - 25 seconds ago
- Pyridoxine Hcl and Lamivudine drug interaction - 35 seconds ago
- Risperidone and Byetta drug interaction - 56 seconds ago
- Xeljanz and Skelaxin drug interaction - a minute ago
- Ferrous Fumarate and Naprosyn drug interaction - a minute ago
- Ethyol and Paraplatin drug interaction - a minute ago
- Diltiazem Hydrochloride and Fluorouracil drug interaction - a minute ago
- Altace and Glomerular Filtration Rate Decreased - 2 minutes ago