Inderal la and Restrictive pulmonary disease - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Restrictive pulmonary disease is reported only by a few people who take Inderal La.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Inderal la and have Restrictive pulmonary disease. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,966 people who have side effects while taking Inderal la from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe enables everyone to run phase IV clinical trial to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor effectiveness. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ peer-reviewed medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Most recently, phase IV clinial trails for COVID 19 vaccines have been added, check here.
1,966 people reported to have side effects when taking Inderal la.
Among them, 2 people (0.1%) have Restrictive pulmonary disease.
What is Inderal la?
Inderal la has active ingredients of propranolol hydrochloride. It is often used in migraine. eHealthMe is studying from 2,178 Inderal la users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Restrictive pulmonary disease?
Restrictive pulmonary disease (reduction in total lung capacity) is found to be associated with 510 drugs and 291 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Inderal la and Restrictive pulmonary disease reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Restrictive pulmonary disease when taking Inderal la *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Restrictive pulmonary disease when taking Inderal la *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 100 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Inderal la *:
- Vioxx: 2 people, 100.00%
- Premarin: 2 people, 100.00%
- Pepcid: 2 people, 100.00%
- Lipitor: 2 people, 100.00%
- Glucophage: 2 people, 100.00%
- Effexor: 2 people, 100.00%
- Demadex: 2 people, 100.00%
- Accupril: 2 people, 100.00%
- Effexor Xr: 1 person, 50.00%
Common side effects people have besides Restrictive pulmonary disease *:
- Synovial Cyst (cyst of joint filled with synovial fluid): 2 people, 100.00%
- Intervertebral Disc Degeneration (spinal disc degeneration): 2 people, 100.00%
- Haemothorax (collection of blood in the pleural space (the space between the lungs and the walls of the chest)): 2 people, 100.00%
- Diabetes: 2 people, 100.00%
- Coughing Up Blood: 2 people, 100.00%
- Coronary Heart Disease (narrowing or blockage of the coronary arteries): 2 people, 100.00%
- Back Disorder: 2 people, 100.00%
- Acute Myocardial Infarction (acute heart attack): 2 people, 100.00%
- Thrombosis (formation of a blood clot inside a blood vessel): 1 person, 50.00%
- Depression: 1 person, 50.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Arthritis (form of joint disorder that involves inflammation of one or more joints): 1 person, 50.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Inderal la and have Restrictive pulmonary disease?Check whether Restrictive pulmonary disease is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Inderal la:
- Inderal la (2,178 reports)
Restrictive pulmonary disease treatments and more:
- Restrictive pulmonary disease (1,384 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Restrictive pulmonary disease:
- Restrictive pulmonary disease in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Restrictive pulmonary disease in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Restrictive pulmonary disease in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
How severe was Restrictive pulmonary disease and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of propranolol hydrochloride:
Common drugs associated with Restrictive pulmonary disease:
- Advair hfa: 116 reports
- Methotrexate: 109 reports
- Prednisone: 223 reports
- Singulair: 150 reports
- Spiriva: 179 reports
- Xolair: 129 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Restrictive pulmonary disease:
- Restrictive pulmonary disease (510 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Restrictive pulmonary disease:
- Asthma: 241 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Restrictive pulmonary disease:
- Restrictive pulmonary disease (291 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on propranolol hydrochloride (the active ingredients of Inderal la) and Inderal la (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Timolol Maleate and Dexamethasone drug interaction - 17 seconds ago
- Nystatin and Slo-Niacin drug interaction - 18 seconds ago
- Axert vs. Compazine - 20 seconds ago
- Butrans and Eating Disorder - 26 seconds ago
- Clopidogrel and Sciatica Aggravated - 26 seconds ago