Inderal la and Speech disorder - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Speech disorder is found among people who take Inderal la, especially for people who are female, 60+ old.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Inderal la and have Speech disorder. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 2,026 people who have side effects when taking Inderal la from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
2,026 people reported to have side effects when taking Inderal la.
Among them, 21 people (1.04%) have Speech disorder.
What is Inderal la?
Inderal la has active ingredients of propranolol hydrochloride. It is often used in migraine. eHealthMe is studying from 2,239 Inderal la users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Speech disorder?
Speech disorder is found to be associated with 2,482 drugs and 2,194 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Inderal la and Speech disorder reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Speech disorder when taking Inderal la *:
- female: 57.14 %
- male: 42.86 %
Age of people who have Speech disorder when taking Inderal la *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 27.78 %
- 30-39: 11.11 %
- 40-49: 11.11 %
- 50-59: 16.67 %
- 60+: 33.33 %
Common drugs people take besides Inderal la *:
- Clozaril: 7 people, 33.33%
- Mirtazapine: 5 people, 23.81%
- Risperidone: 5 people, 23.81%
- Priadel: 4 people, 19.05%
- Valium: 4 people, 19.05%
- Zocor: 3 people, 14.29%
- Lithium Carbonate: 3 people, 14.29%
- Elavil: 3 people, 14.29%
- Evista: 2 people, 9.52%
- Lexapro: 2 people, 9.52%
Common side effects people have besides Speech disorder *:
- Weakness: 12 people, 57.14%
- Tremor (trembling or shaking movements in one or more parts of your body): 9 people, 42.86%
- Fever: 8 people, 38.10%
- Delirium (wild excitement): 7 people, 33.33%
- Sedation: 7 people, 33.33%
- Drowsiness: 7 people, 33.33%
- Confusional State: 7 people, 33.33%
- Nausea And Vomiting: 6 people, 28.57%
- Negativism (negative thoughts): 5 people, 23.81%
- Parkinson's Disease: 5 people, 23.81%
Common conditions people have *:
- Schizophrenia (a mental disorder characterized by a breakdown of thought processes): 5 people, 23.81%
- Heart Rate Irregular: 2 people, 9.52%
- Depression: 2 people, 9.52%
- Tremor (trembling or shaking movements in one or more parts of your body): 1 person, 4.76%
- Stress Symptoms: 1 person, 4.76%
- Stress And Anxiety: 1 person, 4.76%
- Pain: 1 person, 4.76%
- Oedema Peripheral (superficial swelling): 1 person, 4.76%
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Imaging Abdominal: 1 person, 4.76%
- Narcolepsy (brain's inability to regulate sleep-wake cycles normally): 1 person, 4.76%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Inderal la and have Speech disorder?Check whether Speech disorder is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Speech disorder and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of propranolol hydrochloride:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Inderal la:
- Inderal la (2,239 reports)
Common Inderal la side effects:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 128 reports
- High blood pressure: 126 reports
- Weakness: 124 reports
- Drug ineffective: 117 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 112 reports
- Dizziness: 108 reports
- Pain: 103 reports
Browse all side effects of Inderal la:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Speech disorder treatments and more:
- Speech disorder (55,604 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Speech disorder:
- Speech disorder in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Speech disorder in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Speech disorder in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Speech disorder:
- Aspirin: 2,398 reports
- Lyrica: 2,349 reports
- Tysabri: 1,923 reports
- Prednisone: 1,792 reports
- Gabapentin: 1,640 reports
- Omeprazole: 1,607 reports
- Avonex: 1,504 reports
- Metformin: 1,426 reports
- Clonazepam: 1,372 reports
- Lisinopril: 1,282 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Speech disorder:
- Speech disorder (2,482 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Speech disorder:
- Multiple sclerosis: 5,908 reports
- High blood pressure: 2,700 reports
- Depression: 2,545 reports
- Pain: 2,165 reports
- Parkinson's disease: 2,074 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 1,500 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Speech disorder:
- Speech disorder (2,194 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on propranolol hydrochloride (the active ingredients of Inderal la) and Inderal la (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Solu-Medrol and Micafungin Sodium drug interaction - 7 seconds ago
- Singulair and Immune System Disorder - 8 seconds ago
- Photophobia and drugs of ingredients of metformin hydrochloride - 11 seconds ago
- Serzone and Milk Of Magnesia drug interaction - 27 seconds ago
- Carbidopa And Levodopa and Simvastatin drug interaction - 31 seconds ago
- Vancomycin Hydrochloride and Toxicoderma - 51 seconds ago
- Flax Seed and Chantix drug interaction - 51 seconds ago
- Paragard T 380A and Zopiclone drug interaction - 55 seconds ago
- Prilosec and Musculoskeletal Stiffness - 58 seconds ago
- Exacerbation Of Anxiety and drugs of ingredients of fosinopril sodium - a minute ago