Who have Anger with Inderal - from FDA reports
Anger is found among people who take Inderal, especially for people who are female, 30-39 old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Klonopin, and have Depression. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 12,654 people who have side effects when taking Inderal from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
12,654 people reported to have side effects when taking Inderal.
Among them, 73 people (0.58%) have Anger
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Inderal when people have Anger *:
- < 1 month: 100 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Anger when taking Inderal *:
- female: 51.39 %
- male: 48.61 %
Age of people who have Anger when taking Inderal *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 9.68 %
- 30-39: 32.26 %
- 40-49: 22.58 %
- 50-59: 20.97 %
- 60+: 14.52 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Depression: 12 people, 16.44%
- Back Pain: 10 people, 13.70%
- Pain: 10 people, 13.70%
- Headache (pain in head): 9 people, 12.33%
- Schizophrenia (a mental disorder characterized by a breakdown of thought processes): 6 people, 8.22%
- Breakthrough Pain: 4 people, 5.48%
- Neck Pain: 4 people, 5.48%
- Alcoholism (problems with alcohol): 4 people, 5.48%
- Multiple Sclerosis (a nervous system disease that affects your brain and spinal cord. it damages the myelin sheath): 3 people, 4.11%
- Chronic Thyroiditis (long lasting inflammation of thyroid gland): 3 people, 4.11%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zoloft: 13 people, 17.81%
- Oxycontin: 13 people, 17.81%
- Synthroid: 13 people, 17.81%
- Klonopin: 13 people, 17.81%
- Paxil: 12 people, 16.44%
- Albuterol: 11 people, 15.07%
- Prozac: 10 people, 13.70%
- Vioxx: 10 people, 13.70%
- Neurontin: 10 people, 13.70%
- Relafen: 9 people, 12.33%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Depression: 30 people, 41.10%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 30 people, 41.10%
- Suicidal Ideation: 28 people, 38.36%
- Drug Withdrawal Syndrome (interfere with normal social, occupational, or other functioning. are not due to another medical condition, drug use, or discontinuation): 28 people, 38.36%
- Confusional State: 26 people, 35.62%
- Headache (pain in head): 26 people, 35.62%
- Memory Loss: 24 people, 32.88%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 22 people, 30.14%
- Joint Pain: 22 people, 30.14%
- Fall: 22 people, 30.14%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Anger while taking Inderal?
You are not alone:
Inderal has active ingredients of propranolol hydrochloride. It is often used in migraine. (latest outcomes from Inderal 13,699 users)
Anger has been reported by people with depression, quit smoking, stress and anxiety, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (latest reports from 28,464 Anger patients).
Drugs that are associated with AngerAnger (1,727 drugs)
Could your condition cause AngerAnger (1,416 conditions)
Inderal side effects
- Inderal side effects (12,524 reports)
Browse by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Inderala b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Dyslipidemia with Ventolin? - now
- Will you have Rashes with Hygroton? - now
- Pravachol and Walewort drug interaction - now
- Will you have Escherichia Test Positive with Prilosec? - a second ago
- Will you have Skin Redness Or Inflammation with Hygroton? - a second ago
- Will you have Blood Triglycerides Increased with Ventolin? - a second ago
- Will you have Blood Triglycerides Abnormal with Ventolin? - a second ago
- Will you have Skin Rash with Hygroton? - a second ago
- Trimethoprim and Ultragris-165 drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Rubor with Hygroton? - 2 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Enbrel - an hour ago
- A study for a 82 year old man who takes Lyrica - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 64 year old man who takes Amlodipine Besylate; Benazepril Hydrochloride - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 62 year old woman who takes Losartan Potassium - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 88 year old man who takes Tylenol, Azithromycin - 4 hours ago
- Prediction of Levonorgestrel;ethinyl;estradiol;ethinyl;estradiol for a 26 year old woman - 5 hours ago
- Prediction of Desogestrel; Ethinylestradiol; Ethinyl Estradiol for a 26 year old woman - 5 hours ago
- Prediction of Crestor for a 70 year old man - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 40 year old woman who takes Zoloft, Vivitrol - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Losartan Potassium, Levothyroxine Sodium, Lantus Solostar, Glimepiride, Tramadol - 7 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.