Inderal and Iddm - from FDA reports
Iddm is found among people who take Inderal, especially for people who are male, 30-39 old also take medication Zyprexa, and have Bipolar disorder. This review analyzes which people have Iddm with Inderal. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 11,757 people who have side effects when taking Inderal from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Dec, 07, 2017
11,757 people reported to have side effects when taking Inderal.
Among them, 14 people (0.12%) have Iddm
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Iddm when taking Inderal *:
- female: 35.71 %
- male: 64.29 %
Age of people who have Iddm when taking Inderal *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 8.33 %
- 30-39: 41.67 %
- 40-49: 25.0 %
- 50-59: 25.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Bipolar Disorder (6 people, 42.86%)
- Sleep Disorder (5 people, 35.71%)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (4 people, 28.57%)
- Depression (4 people, 28.57%)
- Insomnia (3 people, 21.43%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zyprexa (8 people, 57.14%)
- Seroquel (7 people, 50.00%)
- Paxil (6 people, 42.86%)
- Ativan (6 people, 42.86%)
- Lexapro (4 people, 28.57%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Type 2 Diabetes (9 people, 64.29%)
- Diabetic Ketoacidosis (5 people, 35.71%)
- Diabetes Mellitus Inadequate Control (5 people, 35.71%)
- Diabetes (5 people, 35.71%)
- Diabetic Neuropathy (4 people, 28.57%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Iddm when taking Inderal?
- Check symptoms - is iddm caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsIddm and drugs with ingredients of propranolol hydrochloride.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeIddm and Inderal from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Inderal has active ingredients of propranolol hydrochloride. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Inderal 12,799 users)
Iddm has been reported by people with depression, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, stress and anxiety, sleep disorder (latest reports from 23,260 Iddm patients).
Browse all side effects of Inderala b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with IddmIddm
Could your condition cause IddmIddm
What would happen?
Questions to the study
i seriously need to find an alternative to propanolol. my stomach is giving me hell as i already have suffered from ulcers and i feel awful. The propanalol does stop my heart from racing but i need a safer alternative for me. HELP!!
User reviews to the study
We are in Australia and got CO poisoning from our blocked wood heater. I now have parkinsonism and my partner has cardiac and lung damage. The first responders did not examine us, neither did 4 other doctors when we had to go to Emergency hoping for some help. I was poisoned slowly over 3 months ...
I was wondering if any Type I diabetics have been on Abilify and if it significantly affected their blood sugars. If so, were any of these other medications any better (diabetes-wise): Seroquel Zyprexa Risperdal Depakote Geodon Thank you!