Inderal and Stress and anxiety - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Stress and anxiety is found among people who take Inderal, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Inderal and have Stress and anxiety. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 14,803 people who have side effects when taking Inderal from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
14,803 people reported to have side effects when taking Inderal.
Among them, 736 people (4.97%) have Stress and anxiety.
What is Inderal?
Inderal has active ingredients of propranolol hydrochloride. It is often used in migraine. eHealthMe is studying from 16,044 Inderal users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Stress and anxiety?
Stress and anxiety is found to be associated with 4,904 drugs and 5,123 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Inderal and Stress and anxiety reports submitted per year:
Time on Inderal when people have Stress and anxiety *:
Gender of people who have Stress and anxiety when taking Inderal*:
Age of people who have Stress and anxiety when taking Inderal *:
Common drugs people take besides Inderal *:
Common side effects people have besides Stress and anxiety *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Inderal and have Stress and anxiety?Check whether Stress and anxiety is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Stress and anxiety and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of propranolol hydrochloride:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Inderal:
- Inderal (16,044 reports)
Common Inderal side effects:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 1,022 reports
- Weakness: 911 reports
- Pain: 810 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 802 reports
- Drug ineffective: 790 reports
- Diarrhea: 775 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 770 reports
- Dizziness: 716 reports
Browse all side effects of Inderal:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Stress and anxiety treatments and more:
- Stress and anxiety (564,486 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Stress and anxiety:
- Stress and anxiety in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Stress and anxiety in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Stress and anxiety in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Stress and anxiety:
- Prednisone: 16,298 reports
- Aspirin: 14,087 reports
- Humira: 12,166 reports
- Xanax: 10,535 reports
- Cymbalta: 10,457 reports
- Oxycontin: 10,262 reports
- Taxotere: 10,218 reports
- Truvada: 10,068 reports
- Gabapentin: 10,057 reports
- Chantix: 9,959 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Stress and anxiety:
- Stress and anxiety (4,904 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Stress and anxiety:
- Multiple sclerosis: 24,050 reports
- Depression: 23,047 reports
- Pain: 15,996 reports
- High blood pressure: 14,031 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Stress and anxiety:
- Stress and anxiety (5,123 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on propranolol hydrochloride (the active ingredients of Inderal) and Inderal (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Axid and Amcill drug interaction - 20 seconds ago
- Ibu and Neck Pain - 40 seconds ago
- Neurontin and Cough - 46 seconds ago
- Nightmares and drugs of ingredients of naproxen - a minute ago
- Prednisolone and Scarlet Fever - a minute ago
- Pravastatin Sodium and Venlafaxine Hydrochloride drug interaction - a minute ago
- Elestat and Stress And Anxiety - a minute ago
- Dexlansoprazole and Hip Joint Replacement - 2 minutes ago
- High Blood Pressure and Hyperthyroidism - 2 minutes ago
- Maxipime and Heparin drug interaction - 2 minutes ago