Indocin i.v. and Weariness - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Weariness is reported only by a few people who take Indocin I.v..
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Indocin i.v. and have Weariness. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 459 people who have side effects while taking Indocin i.v. from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
459 people reported to have side effects when taking Indocin i.v..
Among them, 1 person (0.22%) has Weariness.
What is Indocin i.v.?
Indocin i.v. has active ingredients of indomethacin sodium. eHealthMe is studying from 461 Indocin i.v. users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Weariness?
Weariness (physically or mentally exhausted by hard work, exertion, strain) is found to be associated with 5,227 drugs and 6,271 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Indocin i.v. and Weariness reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Weariness when taking Indocin i.v. *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Weariness when taking Indocin i.v. *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 100 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Indocin i.v. *:
- Valium: 1 person, 100.00%
- Tylenol W/ Codeine No. 3: 1 person, 100.00%
- Theo-Dur: 1 person, 100.00%
- Stadol: 1 person, 100.00%
- Robaxin: 1 person, 100.00%
- Proventil: 1 person, 100.00%
- Lortab: 1 person, 100.00%
- Ibuprofen: 1 person, 100.00%
- Hydrochlorothiazide: 1 person, 100.00%
- Depo-Provera: 1 person, 100.00%
Common side effects people have besides Weariness *:
- Sweating Increased (excess sweating): 1 person, 100.00%
- Suicidal Ideation: 1 person, 100.00%
- Nervousness: 1 person, 100.00%
- Joint Pain: 1 person, 100.00%
- Fall: 1 person, 100.00%
- Drug Maladministration: 1 person, 100.00%
- Cough: 1 person, 100.00%
- Asthma Aggravated: 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Indocin i.v. and have Weariness?Check whether Weariness is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Weariness and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of indomethacin sodium:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Indocin i.v.:
- Indocin i.v. (461 reports)
Common Indocin i.v. side effects:
- Drug ineffective: 111 reports
Browse all side effects of Indocin i.v.:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Weariness treatments and more:
- Weariness (814,227 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Weariness:
- Weariness in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Weariness in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Weariness in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Weariness:
All the drugs that are associated with Weariness:
- Weariness (5,227 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Weariness:
All the conditions that are associated with Weariness:
- Weariness (6,271 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on indomethacin sodium (the active ingredients of Indocin i.v.) and Indocin i.v. (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Autoimmune Disorder and Itching - a second ago
- Urine Color Abnormal and drugs of ingredients of pregabalin - a second ago
- Medrol and Cuts And Puncture Wounds - 5 seconds ago
- Pantoprazole and Skin Hypopigmentation - 10 seconds ago
- Blopress and Premature Baby - 14 seconds ago
- Amitriptyline Hydrochloride and Urine Odor Abnormal - 16 seconds ago
- Cardura Xl vs. Avapro - 22 seconds ago
- Singulair and Heart Disease - 24 seconds ago
- Ultracet and Electrocardiogram T Wave Inversion - 28 seconds ago
- Ocuflox and Neuropathy Peripheral - 38 seconds ago