Inlyta and Jaw disorder - from FDA reports
Jaw disorder is reported only by a few people who take Inlyta. We study 4,556 people who have side effects while taking Inlyta from FDA. Among them, 3 have Jaw disorder. Find out below who they are, when they have Jaw disorder and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 19, 2017
4,556 people reported to have side effects when taking Inlyta.
Among them, 3 people (0.07%) have Jaw disorder
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Jaw disorder when taking Inlyta *:
- female: 66.67 %
- male: 33.33 %
Age of people who have Jaw disorder when taking Inlyta *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 50 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 50 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Renal Cell Carcinoma (3 people, 100.00%)
- Tooth Abscess (1 person, 33.33%)
- Metastasis (1 person, 33.33%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zoledronic Acid (2 people, 66.67%)
- Zometa (1 person, 33.33%)
- Xgeva (1 person, 33.33%)
- Sutent (1 person, 33.33%)
- Lyrica (1 person, 33.33%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Osteonecrosis Of Jaw (2 people, 66.67%)
- Osteomyelitis (2 people, 66.67%)
- Oral Disorder (2 people, 66.67%)
- Loose Tooth (2 people, 66.67%)
- Aseptic Necrosis (1 person, 33.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Jaw disorder when taking Inlyta?
- Check symptoms - is jaw disorder caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsJaw disorder and drugs with ingredients of axitinib.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeJaw disorder and Inlyta from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Inlyta has active ingredients of axitinib. (latest outcomes from Inlyta 4,558 users)
Jaw disorder (jaw disease) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, osteopenia, multiple myeloma, metastases to bone, high blood pressure (latest reports from 6,773 Jaw disorder patients).