Inlyta and Joint abscess - from FDA reports
Joint abscess is reported only by a few people who take Inlyta. We study 4,556 people who have side effects while taking Inlyta from FDA. Among them, 1 have Joint abscess. Find out below who they are, when they have Joint abscess and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 22, 2017
4,556 people reported to have side effects when taking Inlyta.
Among them, 1 person (0.02%) has Joint abscess
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Joint abscess when taking Inlyta *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Joint abscess when taking Inlyta *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 100 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Pain (1 person, 100.00%)
- Nausea And Vomiting (1 person, 100.00%)
- Muscle Spasticity (1 person, 100.00%)
- Muscle Spasms (1 person, 100.00%)
- Constipation (1 person, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zolpidem (1 person, 100.00%)
- Nystatin (1 person, 100.00%)
- Ibuprofen (1 person, 100.00%)
- Gabapentin (1 person, 100.00%)
- Famotidine (1 person, 100.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Muscle Atrophy (1 person, 100.00%)
- Hypercalcaemia (1 person, 100.00%)
- Hip Fracture (1 person, 100.00%)
- Diarrhea (1 person, 100.00%)
- Chest Pain (1 person, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Joint abscess when taking Inlyta?
- Check symptoms - is joint abscess caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsJoint abscess and drugs with ingredients of axitinib.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeJoint abscess and Inlyta from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Inlyta has active ingredients of axitinib. (latest outcomes from Inlyta 4,558 users)
Joint abscess (pus in joints due to infection) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, osteopenia, crohn's disease (latest reports from 214 Joint abscess patients).