Insulin and Paranoia - from FDA reports
Paranoia is found among people who take Insulin, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old also take medication Lasix, and have High blood cholesterol. This review analyzes which people have Paranoia with Insulin. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 22,316 people who have side effects when taking Insulin from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 23, 2017
22,316 people reported to have side effects when taking Insulin.
Among them, 20 people (0.09%) have Paranoia
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Paranoia when taking Insulin *:
- female: 70 %
- male: 30 %
Age of people who have Paranoia when taking Insulin *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 15.79 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 31.58 %
- 50-59: 26.32 %
- 60+: 26.32 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- High Blood Cholesterol (5 people, 25.00%)
- Stress And Anxiety (3 people, 15.00%)
- High Blood Pressure (3 people, 15.00%)
- Diabetic Neuropathy (3 people, 15.00%)
- Cystic Fibrosis (3 people, 15.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Neoral (5 people, 25.00%)
- Lasix (5 people, 25.00%)
- Zoloft (4 people, 20.00%)
- Humalog (4 people, 20.00%)
- Ativan (4 people, 20.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Insomnia (5 people, 25.00%)
- Mood Swings (4 people, 20.00%)
- Fatigue (4 people, 20.00%)
- Agitation (4 people, 20.00%)
- Stress And Anxiety (3 people, 15.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Paranoia when taking Insulin?
- Check symptoms - is paranoia caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsParanoia and drugs with ingredients of insulin pork.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeParanoia and Insulin from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Insulin has active ingredients of insulin pork. It is often used in diabetes. (latest outcomes from Insulin 22,780 users)
Paranoia (psychotic disorder characterized by delusions of persecution with or without grandeur) has been reported by people with depression, quit smoking, pain, stress and anxiety, schizophrenia (latest reports from 15,267 Paranoia patients).
Browse all side effects of Insulina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with ParanoiaParanoia
Could your condition cause ParanoiaParanoia
What would happen?
Questions to the study
Hi, i wonder if you can help or at least offer a little advice? My partner was recently admitted to hospital and upon her discharge, she was prescribed Gabapentin, this was two weeks ago.. since taking Gabapentin for the last two weeks, my partner has changed, she is now very paranoid and also ...
My husband has been on Lantus Insulin for 1 yr. About two months into taking the medication he started with delusions and paranoid behavior. It has since increased to a point of severely effecting our relationship and marriage. Has they been any significant links to taking insulin and ...
User reviews to the study
New to the group. Type 2 diagnosis 6 months ago. I am experiencing severe inner breast pain and skin sensitivity, strong constipation and some itching mostly on my back . Recently switched to Metformin Osmotic 1000 ER twice a morning from 500 ER twice a day, glimepiride 2 mg once daily, and ...
hi all just joined this group and wanted to share this.i am 60years old male and live in ireland,i am type 2 diabetic 22 years last 8 years on nova mix 30 and rapid when things get bad,after about 3/4 weeks of starting insulin i started having very bad shortness of breath/choaking feeling and a ...